Daniel Cormier on Jon Jones' failed drug test: 'It's more sad than anything'

Good job dc, I hope jj gets it together, he's got 3 kids after all.

Its called character and class.DC obviously reeks of it....impressed.

"I am aware of Jon's test, and if there is anything to say it is this: There are a lot of people you impact, so please let's get it together. Good luck on your rehab!"

coach gonna coach. even in defeat dan is the team captain 3,:

Classy guy. By the way he easily could be be HW champ against Werdum.

DC is nice. Maybe too nice? !

Also, he is taking the loss pretty hard. Understandable. But DC is too damn hard on himself. He did great

Needs to go harder on that cardio to set that pace with Jones (as he did in the first couple rounds) with Jones. DC did great with striking. His wrestling got nullified.

This fight.. It kinda lends to the theory that Olympic Wrestling background doesn't necessarily mean you're a better MMA wrestler.

I bet The Chris could take Jon down. He has a lot more range than DC does with his frame.

Class guy. So much class. Real class guy.

DC with fine comments, but I actually doubt Jones has a problem that requires 'getting help'. Going to rehab is just what celebrities do when they get caught to convince everyone they're turning it around.

yeah, i assume likewise. this is just a public act of contrition so he can put it all behind him.

he's such a fraud.

Why sink to that level? Don't bring his family into this.

Made me think of this:

tumblr_mirxdc9ttt1s6y6u2o1_500.gif

DC proving he's a man where it counts once again

DC could have returned the verbal low blows Jones delivered post fight but chose the high road.

Better to be a snorting, classless winner than a cleanskin, classy loser.

DC could have returned the verbal low blows Jones delivered post fight but chose the high road.

There aren't really many low blows DC can deliver. He got beat by a guy who apparently has a drug problem it's like he said doesn't make him feel any better if anything it should make him feel worse.

Back