Daniel Cormier is mean and full of hate at weight in

He acted like a Jerk. AGAIN!

He said people are cheering for him not because they like him but because "they hate Jon Jones".

What a horrible thing to say. Once again he proves how small of a man he is

Hats off to Jones for not saying ANYTHING negative during the weight in and his talk with Joe Rogan.

You people who cant see the nastyness spewing from Cormier are blinded by your rabid absurd hate for Jones.

Jones didn't say anything out loud, but he was probably thinking mean things about Cormier. Thoughts so nasty that God, who knows all thoughts, will likely punish Jones for at a later date.

Cormier acts like the Smaller man

Jones only said negative things once Cormier started ragging on him (for no reason).

Jones had the decency to not say anything during the weight in.

How is Jones a dick?

He has done nothing but good outside of the octagon and people who meet him say he is awesome and a true fan of martial arts.

Hi Jon Jones. You're fake! And Cormier is going to smack you around tomorrow night.

lol just wait and see what DC does to him when they get into the octagon....

I like his attitude. No one is really for DC but everyone is against Jon Jones. And that's pretty much how the weigh in crowd reacted. So DC is calling a spade a spade. No problems for me.

UFC drones and casuals aren't that familiar with Cormier yet.

Guys this has been the real Jon Jones trolling you the night before the biggest fight of his life. Pretty epic actually... I'm glad I could be the one to figure it out first

Jones didn't say anything out loud, but he was probably thinking mean things about Cormier. Thoughts so nasty that God, who knows all thoughts, will likely punish Jones for at a later date.

I'm pretty sure Cormier will save God the trouble.

Like literally killing DC?

Jon is just a really positive, caring and gentle spirit that flows like water both in the UFC octagon as well as the octagon of life. He's less of a fighter and more of an artist whose medium is the beauty of human potential. It's such an empowering and heart chakra affirming experience to see him channel the negativity swirling around him and turn it into a beacon of light that all can look to for guidance. I give praise and appreciation that i am able to witness this incarnation of the Great Spirit of the universe that we know, on this plane, as Jon Jones.

fuck. i cried

I'm pretty sure Cormier will save God the trouble.

GIF-Christian-Bale-impressive-very-nice-GIF.gif

Can't believe they are being mean to each other when they are going to fight the next day.

Jones is gonna get attacked by a a vicious animal tomorrow

I know right, dude needs to calm down. All the talk is over with, tomorrow you get your chance. DC looked soft in the belly as well, not a ab in site sherbrahs.

I think he thought they were gonna fight tonight lol.

Jones just had fun.

Back