Daniel Cormier is mean and full of hate at weight in

"Do you hate me now?" Sean Combs in song used for marketing this event.

Involuntary assault.

If I do a drive by and mean to kill the man in the house and I indirectly kill his wife it's still murder.

Therefore Cormier Assaulted a woman. He should be held accountable for his actions

I said people in here (this thread/sherdog). mostly I meant this thread

That does not= Everyone who watches MMA

Jones is not gonna sex you no matter how much you are infatuated with him. Please stop. He's a dick, and it's made even worse by the fact that he puts up a good guy front so big that fools like yourself fall for it.

He is so mean.

He acted like a Jerk. AGAIN!

He said people are cheering for him not because they like him but because "they hate Jon Jones".

What a horrible thing to say. Once again he proves how small of a man he is

Hats off to Jones for not saying ANYTHING negative during the weight in and his talk with Joe Rogan.

You people who cant see the nastyness spewing from Cormier are blinded by your rabid absurd hate for Jones.

Na nah na nah doo doo, your head is covered in poo poo.

Jones is not gonna sex you no matter how much you are infatuated with him. Please stop. He's a dick, and it's made even worse by the fact that he puts up a good guy front so big that fools like yourself fall for it.

So you are gotten to by Jones?

What did he do to your life to make you so infatuated with his demise?

You see I am not interested in Jones rather I find it amusing how interested you haters are. You only prove my point as you launch insults at me for a simple thread in which I am joking around mostly.

You gonna hit your girlfriend if Cormier loses?

You see I am not interested in Jones rather I find it amusing how interested you haters are. You only prove my point as you launch insults at me for a simple thread in which I am joking around mostly.

I would ask you the same, but it's pretty clear you don't have one.

Seriously? Haha Cormier is right. Most people don't know him that well, they just hate Jones. He is not lying, just being honest.....

Let it go man...who cares who doesn't like who. As a fan I'm entitled to cheer and boo whoever I want. Someone not liking "my guy" isn't going to make me lose sleep at night.

jj only positve things to say?

wasteland this troll

This sport has such an overly pussified fanbase, you'd think it was slap-boxing.

TS sounds like a 10 year old fanboy, just saying.

Jones being very disrespectful the first time that they met and then proceeding to repeatedly call him fat is really low and started much of the animosity.

Ya point out the negative things DC has said but don't blatantly disregard or justify all of the crazy crap Jones has said throughout this feud.

Exactly how I see it.

Look at the hate I am receiving for my thread alone from crazed Jones haters. Jones knows how to push his buttons just like he pushed Rashad's. Some people are so fragile they just can't handle their emotions.

Bingo! That is where his fan base came from

Of course he lacks control of his emotions he spews hate and started a fight for god sakes just because jones touched his forehead with his head.

Oh and he threw a shoe at a female reporter because he was "sooo angry!"

http://t.co/AWwbH3gBLT

I photographed it this time just in case it went flying.@HeidiFang

B6S96ZsCUAAvFSr.jpg

Last edited:
Cormier is the California raison look a like. Can't wait for Jones to smash him. He reminds me of a male Rhonda Rousey.

Involuntary assault.

If I do a drive by and mean to kill the man in the house and I indirectly kill his wife it's still murder.

Therefore Cormier Assaulted a woman. He should be held accountable for his actions

An involuntary shoeing lol. Your really trying to use the same logic in regards to murder to try to peg assault on Cormier. wow.

Pretty solid troll post. Most don't seem to notice. 8.5/10

Yes Daniel, yes! Let the hate flow through you!

God I can't wait for tomorrow.

Involuntary assault.

Nope. You definitely meant everyone who watches MMA and Cormier definitely meant only the people who were making noise at the weigh-ins.

He acted like a Jerk. AGAIN!

He said people are cheering for him not because they like him but because "they hate Jon Jones".

What a horrible thing to say. Once again he proves how small of a man he is

Hats off to Jones for not saying ANYTHING negative during the weight in and his talk with Joe Rogan.

You people who cant see the nastyness spewing from Cormier are blinded by your rabid absurd hate for Jones.
That's the reason people like DC over Jones. DC keeps it real and says it like it is. Jones is fake and says what he thinks people want to hear.

Back