Daniel Cormier is mean and full of hate at weight in

He just spoke the truth. Everyone does want him to win just because we hate Jones.. at least that's true for me.

Jones is first grade troll and DC is someone really easily gotten to ... Especially on a diet ...

Exactly how I see it.

Look at the hate I am receiving for my thread alone from crazed Jones haters. Jones knows how to push his buttons just like he pushed Rashad's. Some people are so fragile they just can't handle their emotions.

Cormier is such a fake. His whole persona revolves around what fake fans want him to be and what he does against Jones only.

Bingo! That is where his fan base came from

Dc seems to have a lack of control of his emotions.... I guess it might help him in the cage maybe, but it also causes him to hit female reporters with shoes

Of course he lacks control of his emotions he spews hate and started a fight for god sakes just because jones touched his forehead with his head.

Oh and he threw a shoe at a female reporter because he was "sooo angry!"

Exactly how I see it.

Look at the hate I am receiving for my thread alone from crazed Jones haters. Jones knows how to push his buttons just like he pushed Rashad's. Some people are so fragile they just can't handle their emotions.

Bingo! That is where his fan base came from

Of course he lacks control of his emotions he spews hate and started a fight for god sakes just because jones touched his forehead with his head.

Oh and he threw a shoe at a female reporter because he was "sooo angry!"

He didn't throw the shoe at the reporter, he threw a shoe which just happened to hit her.

Jon is just a really positive, caring and gentle spirit that flows like water both in the UFC octagon as well as the octagon of life. He's less of a fighter and more of an artist whose medium is the beauty of human potential. It's such an empowering and heart chakra affirming experience to see him channel the negativity swirling around him and turn it into a beacon of light that all can look to for guidance. I give praise and appreciation that i am able to witness this incarnation of the Great Spirit of the universe that we know, on this plane, as Jon Jones.

He acted like a Jerk. AGAIN!

He said people are cheering for him not because they like him but because "they hate Jon Jones".

What a horrible thing to say. Once again he proves how small of a man he is

Hats off to Jones for not saying ANYTHING negative during the weight in and his talk with Joe Rogan.

You people who cant see the nastyness spewing from Cormier are blinded by your rabid absurd hate for Jones.

I like how you started by implying that Cormier was wrong to say everyone hated Jones, and then you ended by agreeing that everyone hates Jones.

Jon is just a really positive, caring and gentle spirit that flows like water both in the UFC octagon as well as the octagon of life. He's less of a fighter and more of an artist whose medium is the beauty of human potential. It's such an empowering and heart chakra affirming experience to see him channel the negativity swirling around him and turn it into a beacon of light that all can look to for guidance. I give praise and appreciation that i am able to witness this incarnation of the Great Spirit of the universe that we know, on this plane, as Jon Jones.

10/10 -- that was touching

Jones made fun of children and old people with his body language though.

DC is just like Terrell Owens. They both carry themselves like women all emotional and shit.

Wow, are we at a fucking hair salon????

Who gives a shit! Watch the fucking fight and enjoy two of the most skilled MMArtists on the planet!! Jesus tap dancing Christ this place is getting so hard to stomach..
What did you think the thread would be about when you clicked on it?

You're mad cause he's right

Cormier is such a fake. His whole persona revolves around what fake fans want him to be and what he does against Jones only.

Another quality post by diggem /s

He didn't throw the shoe at the reporter, he threw a shoe which just happened to hit her.

Involuntary assault.

If I do a drive by and mean to kill the man in the house and I indirectly kill his wife it's still murder.

Therefore Cormier Assaulted a woman. He should be held accountable for his actions

I like how you started by implying that Cormier was wrong to say everyone hated Jones, and then you ended by agreeing that everyone hates Jones.

I said people in here (this thread/sherdog). mostly I meant this thread

That does not= Everyone who watches MMA

It was the same with Mir. He was visibly annoyed at everything Mir said going into the fight. Same with Cummins. He's one of those competitors where if you say something to him, you're going to something back. He's not going to laugh it off or pretend to not notice.

I actually like this about him. People like this are a handful sometimes, but in my experience, they are honest and decent.

Back