Daniel Cormier is mean and full of hate at weight in

He acted that way to sell the fight, you uneducated fool.
-My GSP impersonation.

Another quality post by diggem /s

Hey even Cormier agrees with me. Watch the weigh in. The fans don't like Cormier but only root for him because they hate Jones.

Fake DC fans = Jones haters.

The truth hurts but you will get over it....or not. :icon_lol:

He's right.

Jones is arrogant, and people want to see him lose.

The crowd got really silent after Cormier told them that fans don't even like Cormier they just hate Jones. The fans were like deer in the headlights and you could hear crickets in the background. :icon_lol:

Cormier just got smart.

Every day I become a bigger Cormier fan.

came in thinking this was going to be a Unicorn Princes thread, just as bad though.

"Eat some food bro, your mind isn't right" is the line of the year so far.

I see it as a good thing. I think he'll be calmer at the actual fight because he let so much rage out the night before.

shut up dude, he wouldnt say anything like this at all if jon jones wasent a dick to begin with, and what he said was true so whats your point. go cry somewhere else

so sound like a nine year old sticking up for his dad, jog on son

He acted like a Jerk. AGAIN!

He said people are cheering for him not because they like him but because "they hate Jon Jones".

What a horrible thing to say. Once again he proves how small of a man he is

Hats off to Jones for not saying ANYTHING negative during the weight in and his talk with Joe Rogan.

You people who cant see the nastyness spewing from Cormier are blinded by your rabid absurd hate for Jones.

I also thought that what he said was ridiculous.

Can't say I really dislike Cormier, but at the end of the day there just isn't anything interesting about him or his fighting style. He is very good though.

On the other hand don't like Jones personality either- but he's a hell of a fighter and I hope he smashes Cormier :D the butthurt around here will be immense :icon_lol:

But but but but he's something like Sherdog's white knight, no ?

Urusai !

Back