Daniel Cormier is a more naturally talented fighter than Jon Jones.

he's implying that his latest predicament is an example of a wrongfully accused person seeking justice in an attempt to rectify his undeserved public shame.

The denial is just getting out of control...

Tainted suppz ?
With two estrogen blockers ? GTFO.
Not to mention his brother Artur just got caught for PEDs too.
"Strong genetics" in this family... :rolleyes:

Bones youngest champ ever. Other than DQ, never lost. Outside of Gus he pretty much steamrolled anyone he ever fought. This is coming from someone who has long disliked Jones. You are 100% false sir...

That was before USADA.

Everything Cormier did, trained, and accomplished before MMA helped mold him into the fighter he is now. If things were different and he started earlier we would have seen a different Cormier. Could have been better, could have been worse. We will never know for sure.

In my opinion Jones is the most talented MMA fighter so far.
I don't see how or whatever DC you like could ever beat Jones.

The real scary thing is, that his prime was or hopefully is still ahead of him.

Bullshit. DC also took PEDs like everyone else in the UFC and outside.
Jon is better in every discipline than Double Cheeseburger.

And you're just ignorant.

:>

Show me where I said Jon never took anything and then you can call me ignorant.

It's cute how you think you're still making great points even though you straight up refuse to answer questions and points to "it's well agreed upon here on sherdog than Jon is cheating".
I don't think you're in position to call other people ignorant when you clearly don't have any idea of what you're talking about.

DC didnt start mma until he was 31 years old. After a 5 year career, a 36 year old DC lost to a juiced up prime 27 year old Jon Jones who had been fighting for 7 years already.

DC lost by one round.

DC was at the end of his prime when he started mma. I submit that a 7 year 27 year old DC smokes a non juiced up version of the Jones he lost to.
the fight between Jones and DC just wasnt close...DC had nothing for him....at no point was DC close to winning that fight....
how do you know DC was at the end of his prime when he started mma? was Couture at the end of his prime when he started mma? when does prime begin and end? is it the same for every fighter or athlete? did you ever stop to think that DC didnt and wouldnt win because DC chokes when push comes to shove? he barely got past Gus and probably wouldnt have if Gus had more killer instinct. Did DC start his athletic career at 31? so it could be said that cormier had how many more years training in a very applicable sport to mma than Jones?

DC is lucky that Jones screwed up and blew his own potential to be the best, DC would never have touched gold if Jones were around this whole time, wouldnt still have it if Jones had made it to the fight.....your entire POV that youre putting forth relies on shoulda coulda woulda ....but didnt...as in DC didnt beat Jones....there will always be an * on DC being champ because he never beat the champ, the champ didnt retire

Show me where I said Jon never took anything and then you can call me ignorant.

It's cute how you think you're still making great points even though you straight up refuse to answer questions and points to "it's well agreed upon here on sherdog than Jon is cheating".
I don't think you're in position to call other people ignorant when you clearly don't have any idea of what you're talking about.

You're in no position to tell me what I can or can't do lol.

Jon isa cheater. He'll be gone for a few years and during that time, your wounds will heal.

Jones was doing it before his physical prime which is way more impressive. He was a kid and ragdolled Shogun like a school kid as a replacement fighter at 23 years old.

Steroids helps with that

Back