Daniel Cormier is a more naturally talented fighter than Jon Jones.

Enders

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
DC didnt start mma until he was 31 years old. After a 5 year career, a 36 year old DC lost to a juiced up prime 27 year old Jon Jones who had been fighting for 7 years already.

DC lost by one round.

DC was at the end of his prime when he started mma. I submit that a 7 year 27 year old DC smokes a non juiced up version of the Jones he lost to.

Most MMA fans are delusional morons.

To even qualify for the Olympic USA wrestling team requires a level of commitment and accomplishment that equals becoming a UFC champion.

To place 4th is a greater accomplishment than being a dominant light heavy weight champion.

And yes, these statements can be empirically validated by comparing the athlete pools in both respective sports.

We didn't see DC in his prime compete in MMA.

The version of DC we have today is a middle-aged fat man that suffered multiple bouts of depressive disorders.

Bones youngest champ ever. Other than DQ, never lost. Outside of Gus he pretty much steamrolled anyone he ever fought. This is coming from someone who has long disliked Jones. You are 100% false sir...

Bones youngest champ ever. Other than DQ, never lost. Outside of Gus he pretty much steamrolled anyone he ever fought. This is coming from someone who has long disliked Jones. You are 100% false sir...

Bvg3sYeIAAAF9Pl.jpg

Well you didnt address any of my points. What you said can all be true and it doesnt invalidate my claim. Jones did that in his physical prime. DCs entire career exists past his physical prime.

Totally agreed. DC in any other era is ruthlessly dominant. Bones was born to poke eyes, snort, and kick ass in MMA.
Edit: I think he is an asshole, too; but, outside of bitch tits, no one has it all.

A 19 year old Sage with 23 years of experience wrecks everybody.

might have to agree, if JJ was the same height as DC he wouldnt even be top 5, jj is a mental midget. i think DC would have destroyed jj and jj knew it. ill leave it at that because im hallucinating im literally of ma head atm

You forgot to mention that he was doing steroids and coke on his career.

Well you didnt address any of my points. What you said can all be true and it doesnt invalidate my claim. Jones did that in his physical prime. DCs entire career exists past his physical prime.
Jones was doing it before his physical prime which is way more impressive. He was a kid and ragdolled Shogun like a school kid as a replacement fighter at 23 years old.

Jones was doing it before his physical prime which is way more impressive. He was a kid and ragdolled Shogun like a school kid as a replacement fighter at 23 years old.
In sports 23 year old phenoms are common. Shogun was one. Tyson, Ali, Patterson, Vitor, etc...

How many athletes do you know of that started at 31 and became a champion?

DC didnt start mma until he was 31 years old. After a 5 year career, a 36 year old DC lost to a juiced up prime 27 year old Jon Jones who had been fighting for 7 years already.

DC lost by one round.

DC was at the end of his prime when he started mma. I submit that a 7 year 27 year old DC smokes a non juiced up version of the Jones he lost to.

Terrible analysis. The stylistic matchup will have Jones winning 9/10 fights. Jones gave him exactly the fight he wanted last time, and still beat him up.

Terrible analysis. The stylistic matchup will have Jones winning 9/10 fights. Jones gave him exactly the fight he wanted last time, and still beat him up.
He beat him up by one round with all that i mentioned stacked against DC. You take away the juice and that might be enough on its own. You start DC fighting at the same age as Jones and have a 27 year old DC in there, making up one round would be a piece of cake.

He beat him up by one round with all that i mentioned stacked against DC. You take away the juice and that might be enough on its own. You start DC fighting at the same age as Jones and have a 27 year old DC in there, making up one round would be a piece of cake.

Jon was also a fucking trainwreck outside the octagon and still beat everybody at their own game.

He is the greatest of all time.

I agree. A big part of jones game is keeping distance with his finger poking. Plus now we know he used enhancers so he has never been legit.

Cormier is getting better with age just like my all time favorite, Anderson Silva. :D

Jon was also a fucking trainwreck outside the octagon and still beat everybody at their own game.

He is the greatest of all time.
He couldnt even make it to the title fight vs DC. You have to fight and win to be GOAT. Woulda, shoulda, coulda, didnt.. At least not yet.

Back