News Dana: You're a f***ing idiot if you're pissed about Conor getting the next title shot

I don't agree with him on the Conor thing, even though he basically said it's a dumb question and it isn't legitimately being talked about

But it's HILARIOUS Islam talked shit on Twitter and then turned the fight down, that's a great way to get on the fans, and the UFC's bad side

War Mcgregor only has 1 loss since cowboy fight and Oliveira wants a red panty night he seen what happens when RDA didn’t get it. Be mad all you guys want money talks and Mcgregor will be fighting for the belt by 2023.
{<Mcgoat}

Last edited:
Good for Charles or Gaethje, but man this is pathetic. 1-3 as a UFC LW, and hasn't won in the division in 5.5 years.

I think Islam turning down RDA was a huge mistake. It's an extremely winnable fight on a card that will sell pretty well & have the entire mma community clamoring & demanding he get a title shot next.

Bruh, give me some of dat Conor money and I will be completely cool with it too.

Islam talking shit on twitter and turning down the fight the same day is so rich.

He'll take fights with guys who just fought (Hooker, Green), but won't do it himself.
Dick tuck.

Good on Dana, well done.

Last edited:
Islam talking shit on twitter and turning down the fight the same day is so rich.

He'll take fights with guys who just fought (Hooker, Green), but won't do them himself.
Dick tuck.

Good on Dana, well done.
He probably wanted to fight at 170. RDA agreed to 170. Dana didn't want it at 170, and Islam didn't want to cut again 4-5 days out.

Back