• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Dana White: Your body, your choice, no one has to get vaccine

Should all UFC fighters get vaccinated?

• Total voters
And I counter by pointing out that MMA, and subsequently Sherdog, pander specifically to young, mostly conservative, mostly men.

MMA demographics make me question myself as a person. Sherdog takes that question and makes it a reality. Sucks loving a sport that panders to the lowest common denominator.
I joke about this a lot and get a lot of shit by the women I hangout with.

The covid thing is such a bizarre multi-layered issue these days that its honestly just too far gone for any civil discourse on a large scale. Initially predicted to have a 10-20% mortality rate. Then found to have a 0.1% mortality rate. Then mutates several times into different variants, each more or less susceptable to the different treatments/vaccines etc. Its just intellectually dishonest to discuss covid and not refer to the specific variants. Omicron legit gave me a runny nose. To argue if ivermectin/mci/etc works or not is difficult. I could have treated it with snickers bars and it would have gone away. Its not the same as some 85 yo morbidly obese person with the delta variant. Apples and oranges and to lump it all under ‘covid’ is just lazy and ignorant.

Lol move thread moved to War Room, delete posts for not being in War Room

What a stupid move.

Every time I clicked the thread, I saw blue paint on the bottom.

Same with me. First time I've had a comment on sherdog censored. Moderator note says 'move it to the war-room', and the thread has been moved here, so why delete my comment? I left reddit and returned to sherdog due to rampant censorship on reddit, I hope sherdog is not going the same way.

that's why my 53 year old, fully vaxxed and boosterd, mask wearing healthy, typical east coast lib is In the icu on a ventilation device, with covid right?
Or why do anti vax talk show hosts all seem to die from COVID.
There was one dude that called himself Mr Anti Vax and guess what he died from ?

Same with me. First time I've had a comment on sherdog censored. Moderator note says 'move it to the war-room', and the thread has been moved here, so why delete my comment? I left reddit and returned to sherdog due to rampant censorship on reddit, I hope sherdog is not going the same way.

Because the mod is tired and he told you in another thread, a few days ago and you didn't listen to him.

Here is our lesson.

Luckily I don't put any effort into my posts and all I lost was sarcastic farts.

[
I never said he started the thread. You've seen every post I deleted and know for a fact I was being selective and it was dictated by me agreeing or disagreeing? You seem to know very little but are typing a lot.

I thought I was being fair by addressing the call out and talking this out, but I can't win it seems. Oh well.

Enjoy your covid argument in the War Room fellas. Have a good night.

The way you handled this is pretty bad. You could either delete thread, move thread, or close thread. "randomly" deleting posts is not the way, especially when the random deletes apparenly hit the posts that had actual facts and data in them quite a lot more then they hit the "vaccines are evil" posts. I am not saying you are biased, it could be completely random, but the way you did it does not look good.

ITT: more of the usual, "my evidence doesn't exist because the entire world governments are in a combined conspiracy to cover it up."

<22>

[

The way you handled this is pretty bad. You could either delete thread, move thread, or close thread. "randomly" deleting posts is not the way, especially when the random deletes apparenly hit the posts that had actual facts and data in them quite a lot more then they hit the "vaccines are evil" posts. I am not saying you are biased, it could be completely random, but the way you did it does not look good.

That's fine. No one is perfect. I'm okay with taking criticism. It doesn't upset me. I knew that my actions wouldn't leave people happy. That was not the point. The point was to try to articulate again, for like the fifteenth time, please take this stuff to the WR. It was for everyone. I think it's that simple. There's no bias, just a general point. You guys can be mad at me if you want. That's fine. It isn't as if I started handing out cards. I don't want to card anyone, but a lot of these posters in here have been told to not post this stuff in the heavies.

Because the mod is tired and he told you in another thread, a few days ago and you didn't listen to him.

Here is our lesson.

I have literally never interacted with any censors/moderators on this entire website. 'He told you in another thread' --> Told me what?

Nobody every provides any proof of these supposed severe side effects or deaths. It’s weird. I only ever hear of it through the grapevine…

Must be the second half of the conspiracy.
My Missus works in a hospital...shes one of the head nurses. The amount of people that havent come in for serious adverse reactions ( as opposed to an immune response which is quite normal for any vaccine) is breathtaking (<45> ) ...she often wonders where all these supposed hundreds of deaths and heart issue reports are coming from because theres fuck all here.

Last edited:
Nobody every provides any proof of these supposed severe side effects or deaths. It’s weird. I only ever hear of it through the grapevine…

Must be the second half of the conspiracy.
A good amount of this forum believes angels are a thing.
you-just-got-to-believe-spongebob.gif

It all depends if the mod likes u or not and obviously he doesn’t like either u and me

It all depends if the mod likes u or not and obviously he doesn’t like either u and me

Dude, I don't even know who are outside of you making that horrible Francis thread yesterday, lol.

I never said he started the thread. You've seen every post I deleted and know for a fact I was being selective and it was dictated by me agreeing or disagreeing? You seem to know very little but are typing a lot.

I thought I was being fair by addressing the call out and talking this out, but I can't win it seems. Oh well.

Enjoy your covid argument in the War Room fellas. Have a good night.
After you deleted my thread? What’s the use I lost interest

After you deleted my thread? What’s the use I lost interest

What thread? I can't even recall any thread you've ever made except for that Francis thread yesterday. I did not delete that thread.

Back