• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Dana White: Your body, your choice, no one has to get vaccine

Should all UFC fighters get vaccinated?

• Total voters
Mod deleted post ?

I was quoting Dana and responding accordingly.

To the Mod reading this... grow up.

Right, and tell me which studies have you read? Right.
A few of them actually, why do you ask? Doesn't take a doctor to work out the vaccines haven't been around long enough to understand its long term effects especially from constant boosters or updated vaccines.

Yep also mod deleted post, must be a libby pro vaxxer muzzle wearing compliance officer, shame

Lol Dana and Joe are idiots. Monoclonal antibodies are not even controversial, they are fully approved by the FDA and reserved for people with poor immune systems as far as I know. And of course they're in very high demand. Maybe you can get them if you're some rich fuck like Dana and Joe in a private clinic, but in hospitals they'll probably be reserved for people in bad shape, not anyone coming in with covid, especially some dumbass who's coming in because they rejected the vaccine. The idea that there's some conspiracy for people not to be able to get them is stupid.

Here's the president of Regeneron, the company who first manufactured monoclonal antibodies explaining them. Mind you, the guy himself says they should be primarily reserved for immunocompromised or unlucky people who don't make a strong response to the vaccine by themselves. The vaccine is the standard for preventing disease in healthy people, not the MA. They are also much harder and more expensive to make than the vaccines, the vaccines are the solution for the majority of people (26:30). All this said by the guy who's trying to sell them himself.

anyone who posts a video with a fake scientist in the thumbnail is a mouth-breather.

Most of doctors are in favor and prescribe ivermectin, they just dont say publicly because of the WHO/ big pharma dictatorship

Last edited:
Lmao, just got a notification that my comment was deleted, guess because I offended a Salty Liberal? You know it's bad when even Sherdog is taking after Twitter.

#MakeSherdogGreatAgain

A few of them actually, why do you ask? Doesn't take a doctor to work out the vaccines haven't been around long enough to understand its long term effects especially from constant boosters or updated vaccines.

Yep also mod deleted post, must be a libby pro vaxxer muzzle wearing compliance officer, shame

Great, then I'd like to hear your sources for arguments against Hitti and Weissman's 2021 study that presents extensive data and arguments against what you are claiming. I already cited these studies and findings above, which concern the sequencing of the antigen for he spike protein for SARS-2, the mitigation of risks factors, the mapping and compensation for immunological deficiency, the protocols for FDA approval, the efficacy rates, and the uncertainties concerning mutations and variations.

What are your sources and arguments from peer reviewed scientific literature?

Great, then I'd like to hear your sources for arguments against Hitti and Weissman's 2021 study that presents extensive data and arguments against what you are claiming. I already cited these above.

What are your sources and arguments from peer reviewed scientific literature?
Ok ill finish my family breakfast and get back to you this afternoon son

anyone who posts a video with a fake scientist in the thumbnail is a mouth-breather.

So you didn't even bother to watch the video because you don't like the interviewer, when the interviewee is the president of a multi-billion dollar company with a PhD in biochemistry and dozens of patents. I'm sure it makes much more sense to listen to Rogan and Dana. Lmao, you are completely mentally retarded.

I would like to see another mod delete his posts because the War Room is not for discussion about moderators{ practices.

Take it to the Support forum.

Back