Social Dana White: Your body, your choice, no one has to get vaccine

Should all UFC fighters get vaccinated?

• Total voters
There's no reasoning with you then, you'll just disregard everything that contradicts what you want to believe. It's amazing the people who think everyone is lying except donald trump, a shameless conman who lies constantly to make himself look good

<Dany07>

She's saying that they won't be 100% effectitve in halting transmission of the omicron varient, so take additional safeguards, in addition to vaccination.

What she is NOT saying is that the vaccine is useless or won't greatly reduce transmission.

In clinical trials, all three vaccines authorized in the U.S. were found to be safe and effective at preventing severe COVID-19 cases. Since then, public health officials have acknowledged the shots aren't 100% effective at preventing infection – and research suggests immunity wanes over time.

But that doesn't mean the COVID-19 vaccines are worthless. Experts and public health officials say they do protect people from getting infected and spreading the virus.

"This is false information," Akiko Iwasaki, a professor of immunobiology and molecular, cellular and developmental biology at Yale University, said in an email. "Vaccines provide significant protection from 'getting it' – infection – and 'spreading it' – transmission – even against the delta variant."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ct-against-infection-transmission/6403678001/

She's saying that they won't be 100% effectitve in halting transmission of the omicron varient, so take additional safeguards, in addition to vaccination.

What she is NOT saying is that the vaccine is useless or won't greatly reduce transmission.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ct-against-infection-transmission/6403678001/

We already know this is false. Just look at the case numbers in other countries with extremely high vaccination rates.

It doesn't matter what any doctor or scientist says on the matter. The proof is right there in the numbers. If the vaccine provides any protection against halting transmission, it is very small and insignificant in support of mandating the shot.

Look man, you can believe what you're told when we've been lied to over and over again with goal posts being moved again and again by people like yourself and the CDC.
We learn the hospital rates were a lie. We learn that the origin of the virus was lied about. We learned gain of function was a thing that was funded through multiple organizations to make it happen because of laws we have in place. But they told us it didn't happen, that was a lie. We learned the mask issue was a lie, they now admit it. We now know kids that went to the hospital for a broken arm or something else that tested positive for covid were counted as xovid cases in the hospital. We learned Canada did the same.
Listen to all this BS. It didn't work very well against delta but it doesn't work as well as it did for delta but it still works? Cmon man. You need to open your eyes and I'm not even touching on side effects of this vaccine yet. The juice isn't worth thr squeeze.

https://rumble.com/vs50yc-flip-flops.html

https://rumble.com/vsnst6-covid-sheep.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...-cant-prevent-transmission-anymore/ar-AASDndg

https://tapnewswire.com/2022/01/pfi...cine-offers-zero-protection-against-covid-19/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-half-vaccinated-deaths-counted-unvaccinated/

To top it off Pfizer and the FDA is trying to hide their findings.
https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/fda-asks-the-court-to-delay-first

We already know this is false. Just look at the case numbers in other countries with extremely high vaccination rates.

It doesn't matter what any doctor or scientist says on the matter. The proof is right there in the numbers. If the vaccine provides any protection against halting transmission, it is very small and insignificant in support of mandating the shot.
Actually, the numbers probably say the opposite of what you claim. If you have a highly vaccinated population, then you can expect higher raw case numbers because the population pool on one side is much greater, but that doesn't necessarily represent a higher likelihood.

If you want to cite actual case and hospitalization numbers, feel free and we can break them down. But let's start with a hypothetical:

Let's say there's 1000 people. And 90% are vaccinated.

If we look at how many people newly infected, and there are 150, total, 100 of them vaccinated, you probably see at 2 to 1 ratio of vaccinated to unvaccinated and say "See, it's worthless."

But that would represent a 450% greater infection rate for the unvaccinated vs the vaccinated.

1000 total people. 90% vaccination rate
900 vaccinated people
100 unvaccinated people

150 new cases 100 vaccinated, 50 unvaccinated

100/900 = 11.1%
50/100 = 50%

Rate ratio, unvaccinated to vaccinated, 4.5 to 1

Like I said, I'm happy to look at real-life numbers if you'd like. Since you claim this is an established and proven thing, you probably have links to the actual data/numbers, right?

Look man, you can believe what you're told when we've been lied to over and over again with goal posts being moved again and again by people like yourself and the CDC.
We learn the hospital rates were a lie. We learn that the origin of the virus was lied about. We learned gain of function was a thing that was funded through multiple organizations to make it happen because of laws we have in place. But they told us it didn't happen, that was a lie. We learned the mask issue was a lie, they now admit it. We now know kids that went to the hospital for a broken arm or something else that tested positive for covid were counted as xovid cases in the hospital. We learned Canada did the same.
Listen to all this BS. It didn't work very well against delta but it doesn't work as well as it did for delta but it still works? Cmon man. You need to open your eyes and I'm not even touching on side effects of this vaccine yet. The juice isn't worth thr squeeze.

https://rumble.com/vs50yc-flip-flops.html

https://rumble.com/vsnst6-covid-sheep.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...-cant-prevent-transmission-anymore/ar-AASDndg

https://tapnewswire.com/2022/01/pfi...cine-offers-zero-protection-against-covid-19/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-half-vaccinated-deaths-counted-unvaccinated/

To top it off Pfizer and the FDA is trying to hide their findings.
https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/fda-asks-the-court-to-delay-first

Your links' headlines don't even match what's in the stories, and pretty much none of those sketchy sources you are posting stand up to scrutiny.

And you think others have to pay attention to what they're reading?

Your links' headlines don't even match what's in the stories, and pretty much none of those sketchy sources you are posting stand up to scrutiny.

And you think others have to pay attention to what they're reading?

Stay dumb. These are words from the CDC Fauci and the admin. Like I said, you want to buy into the BS and make excuses about what was SAID on video then that's on you.
You want to ignore what a judge ruled against Pfizer then that's on you also. Is what it is. I even included a MSN link lol.

Stay dumb. These are words from the CDC Fauci and the admin. Like I said, you want to buy into the BS and make excuses about what was SAID on video then that's on you.
You want to ignore what a judge ruled against Pfizer then that's on you also. Is what it is. I even included a MSN link lol.
Except, no, they aren't their words, nor their meaning.

If you slice out one line out of a larger passage, ignoring context and meaning from everything else they said, then, no it's not "their words."

The judge merely said that they wanted the FDA to produce documents at a faster rate. The FDA is asking for a slower rate, because they have to file full-time employees to respond to these lawsuits, regardless of their merit. Contrary to what this ambulance chaser says, the FDA does not have unlimited funds to spend on this kind of an unplanned expense. That's kind of the M.O. for nuisance lawsuits - make it expensive, so they're willing to settle at a higher number than they normally would.

The site you quoted was a personal injury lawyer, who files these kinds of lawsuits, giving his spin on what it means. You think he might have some kind of bias or slant, as well? Looking at that guy's Twitter feed, he's full on conspiracy-garbage in talking about research and science on the subject.

"Stay dumb," indeed. You are jumping into the idiot-well with both feet. You have no clue as to what the fuck you are talking about, and you epitomize the kind of ignoramus that has caused this pandemic to drag on as long as it has.

Actually, the numbers probably say the opposite of what you claim. If you have a highly vaccinated population, then you can expect higher raw case numbers because the population pool on one side is much greater, but that doesn't necessarily represent a higher likelihood.

If you want to cite actual case and hospitalization numbers, feel free and we can break them down. But let's start with a hypothetical:

Let's say there's 1000 people. And 90% are vaccinated.

If we look at how many people newly infected, and there are 150, total, 100 of them vaccinated, you probably see at 2 to 1 ratio of vaccinated to unvaccinated and say "See, it's worthless."

But that would represent a 450% greater infection rate for the unvaccinated vs the vaccinated.

1000 total people. 90% vaccination rate
900 vaccinated people
100 unvaccinated people

150 new cases 100 vaccinated, 50 unvaccinated

100/900 = 11.1%
50/100 = 50%

Rate ratio, unvaccinated to vaccinated, 4.5 to 1

Like I said, I'm happy to look at real-life numbers if you'd like. Since you claim this is an established and proven thing, you probably have links to the actual data/numbers, right?

Explain what is going on in Giblartar. Your made up example there is just a case in how math works but not how the vaccine works.

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/gibraltar/

Explain what is going on in Giblartar. Your made up example there is just a case in how math works but not how the vaccine works.

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/gibraltar/
What's going on in Gilbratar? They've had a total of 101 covid deaths. 94 of them were before March, 2021, and a total of seven of those were after they achived the figure for being considered "fully vaccinated," as a population. Not exactly evidence that vaccines don't work. Also, keep in mind that their population density is about 100 times that of the USA.

Most of the new cases that have popped up have been with unvaccinated people. The vaccination numbers are also misleading, as the numbers are calculated by looking at doses administered vs population - but many Spanish citizens who work in Gilbratar have been vaccinated there, inflating the rate figures. And children are mostly not vaccinated.

Once again, you pull out an argument that is making it's rounds with inaccurate and ignorant conspiracy sites. This seems to be a pattern.

On November 28, 16 people tested positive for COVID-19 in Gibraltar. Five were vaccinated and 11 were unvaccinated. Nine of them were 15 and younger.

On November 29, 23 people tested positive for COVID-19 in Gibraltar. Eight were vaccinated; 14 were unvaccinated. Eleven of them were 15 and younger.

On November 30, 24 vaccinated individuals tested positive for COVID-19 versus 18 unvaccinated individuals.
So, as with my hypothetical, if Gibraltar is almost fully vaccinated, and half or more of the new cases are coming from that small unvaccinated population, then their transmission rate must be astronomically higher than the vaccinated rate.

You scoff at my hypothetical, and then offer a real life example that matches it almost perfectly. Thank you!

https://www.polygraph.info/a/fact-check-gibraltar-vaccination-covid-surge/31589031.html

Except, no, they aren't their words, nor their meaning.

If you slice out one line out of a larger passage, ignoring context and meaning from everything else they said, then, no it's not "their words."

The judge merely said that they wanted the FDA to produce documents at a faster rate. The FDA is asking for a slower rate, because they have to file full-time employees to respond to these lawsuits, regardless of their merit. Contrary to what this ambulance chaser says, the FDA does not have unlimited funds to spend on this kind of an unplanned expense. That's kind of the M.O. for nuisance lawsuits - make it expensive, so they're willing to settle at a higher number than they normally would.

The site you quoted was a personal injury lawyer, who files these kinds of lawsuits, giving his spin on what it means. You think he might have some kind of bias or slant, as well? Looking at that guy's Twitter feed, he's full on conspiracy-garbage in talking about research and science on the subject.

"Stay dumb," indeed. You are jumping into the idiot-well with both feet. You have no clue as to what the fuck you are talking about, and you epitomize the kind of ignoramus that has caused this pandemic to drag on as long as it has.
So what source do you want me to share with you yo make you happy?

The FDA and Pfizer hired a team of attys to fight this. But they can't hire people to review the information? To add, they had to review this information before approving it. They took 180 days to do so but now it's gotta take 55 years? Cmon guy seriously? You can't see what's going on here. Why did two heads of the FDA vaccine program quit during all of this? We still haven't been told why. If anyone has any common sense I'd think they would come to their own conclusions that it wasn't because they both just wanted a new line if work.
The site I posted was from the actual atty that made this happen. That took the FDA and Pfizer to court and won. He's a well known vaccine atty and obviously knows what he's doing or he wouldn't have won to get the documents released in 8 months instead of the 55 years they wanted. Also are you even aware of what the first 500 pages from Pfizer that they had to release said? In the first two and a half months of roll out they had so many issues they had to hire more people to follow the vaccine injured and had 1200 people die. These are their documents not some numbers I'm pulling out my butt.

Look you can down play and try to slander the atry all you want. I'm sorry you don't want to know the facts in the data. It really amazes me people like you will defend Pfizer and the FDA that has now funded a TEAM of attys to fight the release of information. You're just a shill for big pharma.

What's going on in Gilbratar? They've had a total of 101 covid deaths. 94 of them were before March, 2021, and a total of seven of those were after they achived the figure for being considered "fully vaccinated," as a population. Not exactly evidence that vaccines don't work. Also, keep in mind that their population density is about 100 times that of the USA.

Most of the new cases that have popped up have been with unvaccinated people. The vaccination numbers are also misleading, as the numbers are calculated by looking at doses administered vs population - but many Spanish citizens who work in Gilbratar have been vaccinated there, inflating the rate figures. And children are mostly not vaccinated.

Once again, you pull out an argument that is making it's rounds with inaccurate and ignorant conspiracy sites. This seems to be a pattern.

So, as with my hypothetical, if Gibraltar is almost fully vaccinated, and half or more of the new cases are coming from that small unvaccinated population, then their transmission rate must be astronomically higher than the vaccinated rate.

You scoff at my hypothetical, and then offer a real life example that matches it almost perfectly. Thank you!

https://www.polygraph.info/a/fact-check-gibraltar-vaccination-covid-surge/31589031.html

That article doesn't touch on the correlation to testing at all and cherry picks those tweets. Go to the Twitter and you can cherry pick what you want. There's tweets like this one and tweets that show the opposite.

Are kids being tested more than adults because they are unvaccinated? I don't know but I would guess that they are because of that. The more tests you run on the unvaccinated, the more positive cases you're going to get. If you don't require the same stringent testing for the vaccinated, then it will look like their case numbers are lower. If kids have to get tested because they're unvaccinated or because they have to check off a box like "cough" or "headache", then that is going to skew the data when vaccinated people don't have to go get tested because they have a cough or a headache.

We all know children get sick more than adults so they are much more likely to have random cold like symptoms than adults, which would cause them to test much more often and have higher case counts. Depending on where you are, the unvaccinated have to get tested if they were in contact with a covid infected person while the vaccinated do not. I don't know every rule that Gibraltar has in place, especially for children, but in general the unvaccinated are testing at higher rates than the vaccinated.

That article doesn't touch on the correlation to testing at all and cherry picks those tweets. Go to the Twitter and you can cherry pick what you want. There's tweets like this one and tweets that show the opposite.

Are kids being tested more than adults because they are unvaccinated? I don't know but I would guess that they are because of that. The more tests you run on the unvaccinated, the more positive cases you're going to get. If you don't require the same stringent testing for the vaccinated, then it will look like their case numbers are lower. If kids have to get tested because they're unvaccinated or because they have to check off a box like "cough" or "headache", then that is going to skew the data when vaccinated people don't have to go get tested because they have a cough or a headache.

We all know children get sick more than adults so they are much more likely to have random cold like symptoms than adults, which would cause them to test much more often and have higher case counts. Depending on where you are, the unvaccinated have to get tested if they were in contact with a covid infected person while the vaccinated do not. I don't know every rule that Gibraltar has in place, especially for children, but in general the unvaccinated are testing at higher rates than the vaccinated.

The quoted article picked the most recent consecutive days preceding when the article was written. It didn't skip any, it didn't just pull one out of the middle, it just went and pulled the most recent days. That's the opposite of cherry-picking.

You, however, randomly picking one day from 3 1/2 months ago for no other reason than it affirms your claim, is the definition of cherry picking.

Last edited:
So what source do you want me to share with you yo make you happy?

The FDA and Pfizer hired a team of attys to fight this. But they can't hire people to review the information? To add, they had to review this information before approving it. They took 180 days to do so but now it's gotta take 55 years? Cmon guy seriously? You can't see what's going on here. Why did two heads of the FDA vaccine program quit during all of this? We still haven't been told why. If anyone has any common sense I'd think they would come to their own conclusions that it wasn't because they both just wanted a new line if work.

The site I posted was from the actual atty that made this happen. That took the FDA and Pfizer to court and won. He's a well known vaccine atty and obviously knows what he's doing or he wouldn't have won to get the documents released in 8 months instead of the 55 years they wanted. Also are you even aware of what the first 500 pages from Pfizer that they had to release said? In the first two and a half months of roll out they had so many issues they had to hire more people to follow the vaccine injured and had 1200 people die. These are their documents not some numbers I'm pulling out my butt.

Look you can down play and try to slander the atry all you want. I'm sorry you don't want to know the facts in the data. It really amazes me people like you will defend Pfizer and the FDA that has now funded a TEAM of attys to fight the release of information. You're just a shill for big pharma.

Yes, with any FOIA request, they review documents to insure they are releasing relevant information to the request, and are not releasing information that is not being asked for. That's how those work. That you seem to think reviewing documents to see if they are what is being asked for, as nefarious, shows a fundamental ignorance.

So does acting like it's normal for any government agency to have to dedicate dozens of workers, full time, for months, for any one person's FOIA request.

Pfizer can't hire anyone to process a FOIA request, as Pfizer is not a government agency, and not subject to the FOIA. The FDA can't just hire people to respond to a single FOIA request, because they are only allowed to spend according to what Congress first puts into and passes in a budget, and then what Congress approves to be spent from that budget by an appropriation.

I'm not defending Pfizer. Pointing out that you post, entirely, bullshit has 100% to do with the bullshit you swallow, and 0% to do with Pfizer.

Context matters. Again. 1200 deaths as adverse events do not mean that 1200 deaths were caused by the vaccine. This is the same idiotic claim that people make about the VAERS numbers.

There is NOTHING to indicate that 1200 deaths were caused by the vaccines. Indeed, even though people like you have made the same fraudulent claims about thousands of deats reported to VAERS, there are only 9 which have been found to have been caused by all the vaccines, as of December, last year, and they identified the issue with the J&J vaccine and know how to spot the problem and intervene.

So, in the USA, grand total, 9 deaths caused by all vaccines, combined, but 1200 by Pfizer, worldwide, in the first three months, even though the USA had the highest number of adverse events reported? What doesn't add up? Well, since you're claiming the numbers say something they absolutely don't, much like you do with the partial out of context quotes you like to trot out, it's not surprising that your claims don't align with reality.

9 deaths. That's it. For all the covid vaccines.

But, just for shits and giggles, lets pretend that all those death events were caused by the Pfizer vaccine, which they weren't (it mentions that in the same document where you get the number from) -

1200 deaths.
29,400,000 doses administered by 2/28/2021.

Death rate from the vaccine = 0.0041%
4.1 per 100,000 doses.

This is what they're supposedly trying to hide? Again, there weren't 1200 deaths CAUSED BY the vaccine. Again, GTFO with that nonsense.

It doesn't matter that they have thousands of employees who get paid millions and millions to go and, say, inspect the operations of a drug manufacturer, or who have to review the actual safety studies. None of those people are tasked with responding to FOIA requests. They have other full-time duties for all the food and drug jobs that have to be done by the FDA. The judge who ordered them to speed this up agreed that the request was "unduly burdensome."

And let's be clear, him getting a judge to say "Yes, you need to produce documents more quickly to respond to this FOIA request" is in no way, shape or form any kind of validation of his claims. He makes statements about vaccines and statements made by the CDC or other bodies, and links to them, and, much like your links, they don't say what he claims they do.

He's full of shit. But if you have hundreds of thousands of pages, there will plenty there for idiots to misrepresent, just like you did with just the first 500, which is the entire point of this exercise.

Last edited:
The quoted article picked the most recent consecutive days preceding when the article was written. It didn't skip any, it didn't just pull one out of the middle, it just went and pulled the most recent days. That's the opposite of cherry-picking.

You, however, randomly picking one day from 3 1/2 months ago for no other reason than it affirms your claim, is the definition of cherry picking.

I know, they're both cherry picking.

I was hoping you'd have a response to the point about testing.

I know, they're both cherry picking.

I was hoping you'd have a response to the point about testing.
Actually, only one is cherry-picking. Choosing all of the most recent data to assess how things are at a specific point in time is, like I said, the opposite of cherry-picking. If you don't know the difference, you're not worth wasting the energy to try and have a discussion.

Actually, only one is cherry-picking. Choosing all of the most recent data to assess how things are at a specific point in time is, like I said, the opposite of cherry-picking. If you don't know the difference, you're not worth wasting the energy to try and have a discussion.

Choosing 2 or 3 days out of hundreds is cherry picking. The argument was never whose cherry pick was more accurate. It was merely showing that cherry picking can sway the "evidence" one way or another depending on when you do the cherry picking.

Yes, with any FOIA request, they review documents to insure they are releasing relevant information to the request, and are not releasing information that is not being asked for. That's how those work. That you seem to think reviewing documents to see if they are what is being asked for, as nefarious, shows a fundamental ignorance.

So does acting like it's normal for any government agency to have to dedicate dozens of workers, full time, for months, for any one person's FOIA request.

Pfizer can't hire anyone to process a FOIA request, as Pfizer is not a government agency, and not subject to the FOIA. The FDA can't just hire people to respond to a single FOIA request, because they are only allowed to spend according to what Congress first puts into and passes in a budget, and then what Congress approves to be spent from that budget by an appropriation.

I'm not defending Pfizer. Pointing out that you post, entirely, bullshit has 100% to do with the bullshit you swallow, and 0% to do with Pfizer.

Context matters. Again. 1200 deaths as adverse events do not mean that 1200 deaths were caused by the vaccine. This is the same idiotic claim that people make about the VAERS numbers.

There is NOTHING to indicate that 1200 deaths were caused by the vaccines. Indeed, even though people like you have made the same fraudulent claims about thousands of deats reported to VAERS, there are only 9 which have been found to have been caused by all the vaccines, as of December, last year, and they identified the issue with the J&J vaccine and know how to spot the problem and intervene.

So, in the USA, grand total, 9 deaths caused by all vaccines, combined, but 1200 by Pfizer, worldwide, in the first three months, even though the USA had the highest number of adverse events reported? What doesn't add up? Well, since you're claiming the numbers say something they absolutely don't, much like you do with the partial out of context quotes you like to trot out, it's not surprising that your claims don't align with reality.

9 deaths. That's it. For all the covid vaccines.

But, just for shits and giggles, lets pretend that all those death events were caused by the Pfizer vaccine, which they weren't (it mentions that in the same document where you get the number from) -

1200 deaths.
29,400,000 doses administered by 2/28/2021.

Death rate from the vaccine = 0.0041%
4.1 per 100,000 doses.

This is what they're supposedly trying to hide? Again, there weren't 1200 deaths CAUSED BY the vaccine. Again, GTFO with that nonsense.

It doesn't matter that they have thousands of employees who get paid millions and millions to go and, say, inspect the operations of a drug manufacturer, or who have to review the actual safety studies. None of those people are tasked with responding to FOIA requests. They have other full-time duties for all the food and drug jobs that have to be done by the FDA. The judge who ordered them to speed this up agreed that the request was "unduly burdensome."

And let's be clear, him getting a judge to say "Yes, you need to produce documents more quickly to respond to this FOIA request" is in no way, shape or form any kind of validation of his claims. He makes statements about vaccines and statements made by the CDC or other bodies, and links to them, and, much like your links, they don't say what he claims they do.

He's full of shit. But if you have hundreds of thousands of pages, there will plenty there for idiots to misrepresent, just like you did with just the first 500, which is the entire point of this exercise.
Lol you think only 9 people have died from the vaccine? Yeah I'm done talking to you. Unreal, the government through congress passed the program known as VAERS. The CDC says to look to VAERS for information. Congress made a law that VARES is to be accurate and maintained. If it is wrong like you suggest then someone in the agency needs to be fired. So yes, I'm sure all these reports that require a doctor's information to be included are all nefarious. Just fukin lol.

Back