Dana White won’t punish Jorge Masvidal for backstage brawl with Leon Edwards - ‘I blame my staff’

Never saw the finish till now... couldn't watch. I had 255k on Jorge winning and.. like Cain, my brain refused to hedge even a dollar with an unlimited bank roll. That's how bad Till is, that's how broken Cain was. God Damn! He flatlined him? I thought it was a TKO and Till curled up and quit. Wow... wow.

Volcan decision blew my 500 dollar mega-parlay with the over 4.5 hedge for 200k. Yeah.. I was mad about that. (I said Reyes had no gas for months and the 3rd round would turn into a shit-show.) That's the best Till could do. Hometown decision Jorge needed a KO. 25 min with an amateur? That was enough. Still didn't hedge a dollar. Till a lost child in the top ten.

$255,000 bet ???

ipOxI7I.gif

Mostly the 255k on Mas. I'll give up the AV either way man. Whatever you prefer though.
Why just that one? Fine. Honestly, wtf am i doing right now. After panda and fat chronic bowel of golden lemons from utopia with no tolerance since saturday i almost dropped my piece. Let me just say that. I cant say anything else. Ill post whatver ufc i have on a book. Think what u want but sure im liar and a schizo. Deal off ufc slips incoming. Posting my face as my AV wtf am I retiring??? F***. I couldnt prove unless it was completely private like thats it. Like... fax. U know how many bitcoin pirates out there?

Why just that one? Fine. Honestly, wtf am i doing right now. After panda and fat chronic bowel of golden lemons from utopia with no tolerance since saturday i almost dropped my piece. Let me just say that. I cant say anything else. Ill post whatver ufc i have on a book. Think what u want but sure im liar and a schizo. Deal off ufc slips incoming. Posting my face as my AV wtf am I retiring??? F***.
Wait so I win the AV bet? Or are you still posting slips?

Wait so I win the AV bet? I'm confused.
Hell no bitch. Show some character. Ill send u and and a mod an email if u want to go that route. Ufc slips last 5 weeks one book deal or not?

Hell no bitch. Show some character.
What the fuck is going on? You challenged me to an AV bet, said you were going to prove everything, you even insisted on it when I didn't want to bet. Now you're saying you aren't going to do it? What was all this about?

Mostly the 255k on Mas. I'll give up the AV either way man. Whatever you prefer though.
Really raking me across the coals here bud. Here, I'll save you some time - Just post the ones pertaining to Masvidal.
Damn u a little worm aren't you? Do you have amnesia?

@Lord Toranaga
Sure, if you just post the parlays cashing for 255k on mas then that's all good too!

Damn u a little worm aren't you? Do you have amnesia?
It's more that I'm struggling to understand your writing. It's very muddled and I'm not always sure what you're trying to say.

"Deal off ufc slips incoming. Posting my face as my AV wtf am I retiring??? F***. I couldnt prove unless it was completely private like thats it. Like... fax. U know how many bitcoin pirates out there?"

Incomprehensible.

It's more that I'm struggling to understand your writing. It's very muddled and I'm not always sure what you're trying to say.

"Deal off ufc slips incoming. Posting my face as my AV wtf am I retiring??? F***. I couldnt prove unless it was completely private like thats it. Like... fax. U know how many bitcoin pirates out there?"

Incomprehensible.
WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP WHILE I LOAD THIS 250 ON MAS YOU ANNOYING LITTLE WORM. My girl mad cuz of your 50 year old fat broke ass. I will win this bet the hard way, or we agree, to what you first offered, twice, and I can protect my fucking identity. Do you understand? I have at least 700 off the top right now if you want my 1500 1000 bets this will take forever. Any way you want you little worm. I'll bet my account if I can't prove a million you fool. Will you? How bout just shut your mouth and let me get motivated enough to do this shit for you. IT'S ALREADY BEEN POSTED.

WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP WHILE I LOAD THIS 250 ON MAS YOU ANNOYING LITTLE WORM. My girl mad cuz of your 50 year old fat broke ass. I will win this bet the hard way, or we agree, to what you first offered, twice, and I can protect my fucking identity. Do you understand? I have at least 700 off the top right now if you want my 1500 1000 bets this will take forever. Any way you want you little worm. I'll bet my account if I can't prove a million you fool. Will you?
I'm not doing an account bet lmao. I agreed to a lighthearted 3-day AV bet and you're having a fucking panic attack.

Yes I can see that happening. Plenty of buzz for that fight if it happens.
Leon Edwards is really very good, he is on a 7-fight win streak, beaten some good names.

I was just very impressed with Masvidal's speed against Till. His boxing and combos are fast and tight, GREAT footwork, switches stances a lot, and he slips punches well. He also looked a FULL weight-class smaller than Till and about 2inches shorter as well. He's 34yrs old, I'd really like to see him get a go at Usman later this year, assuming he gets past his next fight.
Also.... Covington vs Masvidal would be entertaining. 170lb division got all kinds of fun going on right now.
one more thing : Masvidal went the distance with Damian Maia so that speaks to his ability on take-down-defense which is something he would need if he fought Usman.

I'm not doing an account bet lmao. I agreed to a lighthearted 3-day AV bet and you're having a fucking panic attack.
You're a worm. Shut up while I post the Mas slips then I'm blocking you for trying to win that. We have agreement you renig and try to embarrass me. I have the Goods bro. Just shut your mouth we'll go with what u asked for, twice, plus the last 5 events. More money than youve made in the last 10 years. You're a bitch with no character. Slips coming.. 10 more after this.Screenshot_20190319-211201_Messages.jpg Screenshot_20190319-211143_Messages.jpgView attachment 548551 those just involve Mas do you want ALL my Leon Edwards and others ill load those too. I took Leon off the board on Bookmaker for 4 days. I declated it. It was true. Ill post my banned convos and last 5 events too.Screenshot_20190319-213251_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20190319-211213_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20190319-211019_Messages.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190319-211324_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20190319-211324_Messages.jpg
    561.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20190319-211225_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20190319-211225_Messages.jpg
    623.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20190319-211118_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20190319-211118_Messages.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20190319-215004_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20190319-215004_Photos.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20190319-214224_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20190319-214224_Photos.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
You're a worm. Shut up while I post the Mas slips then I'm blocking you for trying to win that. We have agreement you renog and try to embarrass me. I have the Goods bro. Just shut your mouth we'll go with what u asked for plus the last 5 events. More money than youve made in the last 10 yeara.
I wasn't trying to reneg on anything. Clearly I misinterpreted your block of text earlier, when you said "Deal off". This isn't so important to me brother.

UFC knows they're going to make big bucks off the official fight itself, so fuck it.

End of the Day, Leon Edwards and Jorge Masvidal both had great wins, and THEN they got into some argy-bargy and so their names are out there for more than one reason, and I think that's no bad thing for either of them and so.... yeah I think in the Cold Light of Day they'll both realize their little back-stage fisticuffs was actually quite helpful in a lot of ways.

of course he wouldn't punish Masvidal. Dana loves shit like that happening. It makes his job easy and it makes the UFC money. And never forget, the UFC is in the money making business first and foremost.

Back