Dana White won’t punish Jorge Masvidal for backstage brawl with Leon Edwards - ‘I blame my staff’

1280-dana-white-cover_0.jpg

Bigger than you. Way more trained than you. Put in actual work. Fought in actual cages off and on my entire life and I fucking guarantee if you were in my presence you would not even look me in the eyes if I didn't want you to. You don't know a thing about me bitch, I have more street fights than Gamebreed and BJ and hs Nick Diaz combined. You wouldn't try me. I promise.

I’ve looked people in the eyes that are scarier than you.

There are guys out there that could kick my ass, namely any ufc fighter.

Rather you could or not, well.

I called you out in the OT. Let’s talk as men there.

I’ve looked people in the eyes that are scarier than you.

There are guys out there that could kick my ass, namely any ufc fighter.

Rather you could or not, well.

I called you out in the OT. Let’s talk as men there.
How tf would u know u ever walk a Level 5 yard? No? You have a CDC number? No? Then shut the fuck up Bitch I would eat you alive in person.

How tf would u know u ever walk a Level 5 yard? No? You have a CDC number? No? Then shut the fuck up Bitch I would eat you alive in person.

As I said, let’s talk in the OT.

That’s what it’s there for.

As I said, let’s talk in the OT.

That’s what it’s there for.
Wtf is that. Any fan of Duquen*** is a Mayberry Bitch. I go one place in 20 years including May/Mac thread. The Heavies. No idea what the OT is. How about, you shut up, and I shut up, and we go about our nights, and you show up, tomorrow night. Good?

I show proof and im called a troll... fml dude. Whats the point? This why every rapper's song about HATERS. Bye now that youre a Duqwtvr fan makes me want to just, well first kill you, 2nd block you. I'll just do that. Is @Coolidge still a thing? Omg he's still here gtfoh. Hah. I gotta unblock this guy and be reminded why that happened.

Then I happily verify. Usually they don't ask in a condescending then flat fight words "I always thought you were full of shit." Save the day. Everyone is Fascinated. 3 day AV bet. But it's all up to you, @Sapp. It's like 1000 slips with tennis this a lot work bro.... and this isn't my first million, Sapp. Why waste my time if nothing on the line when you were a dick about it?
Bro, you obviously desperately want to post the slips so just do it. A 7 day AV bet isn't exactly a big prize for someone making millions on bets and if you can't just do it without there being a side bet on it (despite it being clear you really want too) than it maybe time to consider you may have an addiction before the bottom falls out on you cause you start betting real money on stupid shit. (Kind of like Dana on Mikey, lol).

Wtf is that. Any fan of Duquen*** is a Mayberry Bitch. I go one place in 20 years including May/Mac thread. The Heavies. Jo idea what the OT is. How about, yoj shut up, and I shut up, and we go about our nights, and you show up, tomorrow night. Good?

Running away already?

Dude, if you are going to troll, troll guys who won’t call you out.

OT guys will call you on your shit.

Me and you aren’t the only crazy fuckers in there.

So post pics or gtfo

“There’s never a scenario where you let guys walk up to each other like that backstage...”

Will this satisfy all the sissies on this site?

Never. Have you seen someone say, "Say that to my face," and not expect a fight when the talking continues?

Especially when it is 2 people who fight for a living lol

Running away already?

Dude, if you are going to troll, troll guys who won’t call you out.

OT guys will call you on your shit.

Me and you aren’t the only crazy fuckers in there.

So post pics or gtfo
How can you accuse me of not posting pics when you haven't posted shit. I posted a half mil in 2 events. Wtf u post here? Except some Hater Bullshit I would break you in half for. I'm waitin' tuf guy. Duque***'s the man? My word. I would fuck. You. Up. Why am i doing this. Going full E-Warrior. Nobody u know lived a life like mine. Nobody in "the OT" either. I should not be here I have more lives than a feline. Go hang with your E-friends you fucking dork.

How can you accuse me of not posting pics when you haven't posted shit. I posted a half mil in 2 events. Wtf u post here? Except some Hater Bullshit I would break you in half for.

Move to OT man.

My pics are there.

Mods more lenient there.

Quit hiding in the heavies like a scared bitch.

He’s right, I don’t fault Jorge and I don’t hold the trash talk against Leon.

The staff is in place for a reason, they were late. They should have gotten in between them before any altercation could start.

Should hire a bunch of NBA assistant coaches and training staff, those guys can hold anyone back

Move to OT man.

My pics are there.

Mods more lenient there.

Quit hiding in the heavies like a scared bitch.
Smh... you are one coward Bitch motherfucker. "The moddies are more lenient" SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. You are a BITCH you just proved it. This is the end beautiful friend.

Everything other file it says too large fml. I have way more than whagever the fuck u seeing.

Fuck it, I love my book. thats it. this is a tiny fraction of my winnings but it says 10 files and file too large im over it i am way too fucking rich to care anymore.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190321-233307_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20190321-233307_Photos.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20190321-233203_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20190321-233203_Photos.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20190321-233051_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20190321-233051_Photos.jpg
    1,014.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20190321_232800.jpg
    20190321_232800.jpg
    587.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20190321_232734.jpg
    20190321_232734.jpg
    569.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20190321-235859_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20190321-235859_Photos.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20190321-235753_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20190321-235753_Photos.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20190321-235728_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20190321-235728_Photos.jpg
    1,001.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20190321-235605_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20190321-235605_Photos.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20190321-235522_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20190321-235522_Photos.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Smh... you are one coward Bitch motherfucker. "The moddies are more lenient" SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. You are a BITCH you just proved it. This is the end beautiful friend.

Ok

Troll job 8/10 so far.

Not bad, not bad.

I said I had 250k on Jorge. I was called a liar. I proved otherwise. stop quoting me.

Hey @Bjjpitbull8 you ready for part Deux? @Sapp you ready bro. (I haze Zero qualms with Sapp) Lemme know @Bjjpitbull8. But I have a feeling you won't respond because you're a coward. How much would impress you? Let me know. Im not going to bother with straight bets for another 20k unless u ask. Nicely.@Toco @SpedDaddyV @Doughie99
View attachment 549339 View attachment 549341 View attachment 549343 View attachment 549347 View attachment 549349 View attachment 549353 View attachment 549355

I don't have a calculator.. where we at so far guys...? Who still wants to talk shit?

This is my side-sport anyway. Can't include that one, tennis, can't include that one tennis. I pull thousands on tennis every day chumps. Yes I'm a fucking millionaire. Yes I've been doing this every week (5 years just not quite like this) with two more Massve UFC events to go. I said I'd make a million. And I did in 44 days. I'm Sorry? Stop quoting me or it will just keep raining. I truly don't enjoy this I'd rather people just took my word for it. Do I think I'm the best in the world? I'm starting to wonder. At UFC main-events that's pretty much undisputable with or without Any bets. Just my post-history. Shit ain't luck.

Again with the incoherent ranting. Youre either full on bat shit crazy or a really good troll.

Now you are cage fighter with 9 lives as well. You lost me when you started implying @FireKidWS is a coward that wouldn’t look you in the eye. I am fairly certain the chances you could handle him are very very low. For a millionaire gambler, your calculations on that suck.

Anyone can find pictures of winning bet slips. I’m starting to think you’re a liar. The best part is how triggered you get when we don’t believe you.

Actual live footage of me and @FireKidWS reacting to your posts.
giphy.gif

Back