Dana White won’t punish Jorge Masvidal for backstage brawl with Leon Edwards - ‘I blame my staff’

Oh Sapp.. such a diplomatic way of calling bs. Lets spice it up. Either you pore through my post history and see for yourself, but how about an AV bet for 30 days. If I can prove that i not only made a mil but was banned from parlays and had 250 dollar straight bet restrictions as well and still won, made a mil in the last 44 days, your AV is mine for a month.
I briefly perused your history and I saw some impressive slips you posted of successful bets on edwards and some others, but I didn't find the kind of monster parlay you've been referring to with a 255k payout. I didn't look for very long or hard though, so it's quite possible i missed it. It doesn't mean enough to me for me to bet my AV haha, it's quite possible you're telling the truth. If you're as good as you say then I'll just be tailing you whenever I can. Shit, if you're this much of a savant I'll pay you for your picks.

Hes right

I mean in the middle of an ESPN interview you just allow fighters to walk around talking shit and letting them even get remotely close is plain dumb. All these dudes still amped up and riding the highs/lows of victory/defeat you would think the top show in the world would have the back room encounters under control by now.

Thank you Dana, please pay Mas all his bonus chedda and pamper that man with a good fight, he might be able to connect something fierce on Askren in a 5-rounder lets line this shit up.

It makes sense as personal responsibility and holding individuals responsible for their actions no longer exists.

It is always someone else’s fault.

lol funny. i had a debate with some shertards who couldnt comprehend when i was saying the ufc was to blame.

I briefly perused your history and I saw some impressive slips you posted of successful bets on edwards and some others, but I didn't find the kind of monster parlay you've been referring to with a 255k payout. I didn't look for very long or hard though, so it's quite possible i missed it. It doesn't mean enough to me for me to bet my AV haha, it's quite possible you're telling the truth. If you're as good as you say then I'll just be tailing you whenever I can. Shit, if you're this much of a savant I'll pay you for your picks.
Have you just been absent from the heavies lately or what...? Either make the deal or shhhh.

He probably gave him a third bonus, under the table.

Did I miss a big thread?
Every live thread for the last 5 events. Me screaming in all your faces Cain couldn't beat himself over 25 minutes. Screaming Cejudo will KO TJ. Nunes over Cyborg. Usman over Woodley for over a year. Jorge KO'ing Till. Etc etc etc etc etc. I just need an official call-out from someone I once nominated and supported as new poster of the year to flex ALL my shit. Tennis too. It will be similar what Floyd did to Conor on that stage so either accept the deal or stop talking.

Every live for the last 5 events. Me screaming in all your faces Cain couldn't beat himself over 25 minutes. Screaming Cejudo will KO TJ. Nunes over Cyborg. Usman over Woodley for over a year. Jorge KO'ing Till. Etc etc etc etc etc.
I fully accept you're good at picking fights, but if you're making a quarter million on the regular with massive multileg parlays that's a different animal, that makes you a freak. Look, I just assumed when you said that all your betslips were verified on Sherdog that you could just easily link me the thread where you posted your parlay(s). If it's too much work, don't bother. I'm not interested in a pissing contest where I bet my AV on you being a liar, that's not really in the spirit of my question, I honestly am just curious. If you're as good as you say then I'll definitely be tuning into your picks a lot more.

Lets see what he say's if Edwards sneaks him back.. which has a good chance of happening. Especially with Dana's decision here.

Wonder if someone went up and hit McGregor if he'd still be cool with it.

Have to say, terrible precedent is being sent here.

I know you all love it though so I'll stand alone.

I'm not going to make a fucking AV bet over something so trivial. Post your betslips or don't, at the end of the day it's nothing to me.
Clearly it's something.. I mean, you opened your fat mouth. Don't try to burrow your way out of this one like some desperate little bug. Accept the deal or not. 7 days. More palatable? Both a hater and a coward..

staged CON FIRMED
How much you figure Edwards got under the table for that gash?
giphy.gif

I said I was going to dedicate myself to winning "a milly." Well, that took 200 dollars and 44 days, bet slips verified on this site. And now I can buy my parents house from my siblings. Best in the world, bro. And humble, too.

For real?

Lolllll, grown men are responsible for their own actions. You can't blame the staff

ya'll are just lazy. Start with Aldo live thread go from there.

Back