Dana White won’t punish Jorge Masvidal for backstage brawl with Leon Edwards - ‘I blame my staff’

“There’s never a scenario where you let guys walk up to each other like that backstage...”

Will this satisfy all the sissies on this site?
I hope so

Jorge is loving England right now because if that happened in the states he'd be proper fucked!

Eh? Depends where tho?

People said Miami has 'stand your ground' law & he would be fine

Dana blames his staff for rushing in too quickly. Remember this "fight"? Where, in a gym filled with people filming a TV show, no one tried to stop this even though it was obvious what was going to happen?

MadYearlyDoctorfish-size_restricted.gif

Dana blames his staff for rushing in too quickly. Remember this "fight"? Where, in a gym filled with people filming a TV show, no one tried to stop this even though it was obvious what was going to happen?

exactly, he acts outraged afterwards but that's really just kayfabe

Shame on the house of Dana for allowing such barbarity. Shame!

giphy.gif

Man I miss UFC Chael. Squaring up in shower shoes.

Cash Grab - back stage fight = more drama/more interest/more money. UFC Tabloid Sensationalism.
I agree. And Dana loves these types of grudge matches. I'd be shocked if Masdival-Edwards didn't headline* a UFC EPSN card this summer.

This sends a bad message. Now, fighters won't hesitate to sucker punch another fighter. Security can't be everywhere so you need to rely on fighters to have restraint. I guess we shouldn't expect any punishment from Dana until someone is killed. Dana proves himself to be the dickhead I knew he was.

Last edited:
Never saw the finish till now... couldn't watch. I had 255k on Jorge winning and.. like Cain, my brain refused to hedge even a dollar with an unlimited bank roll. That's how bad Till is, that's how broken Cain was. God Damn! He flatlined him? I thought it was a TKO and Till curled up and quit. Wow... wow.

Volcan decision blew my 500 dollar mega-parlay with the over 4.5 hedge for 200k. Yeah.. I was mad about that. (I said Reyes had no gas for months and the 3rd round would turn into a shit-show.) That's the best Till could do. Hometown decision Jorge needed a KO. 25 min with an amateur? That was enough. Still didn't hedge a dollar. Till a lost child in the top ten.

U wot m8?

Do they have "Small Claims Court" in the UK... Not sure if Edwards paid for that three piece and soda... :)

U wot m8?
I said I was going to dedicate myself to winning "a milly." Well, that took 200 dollars and 44 days, bet slips verified on this site. And now I can buy my parents house from my siblings. Best in the world, bro. And humble, too.

I said I was going to dedicate myself to winning "a milly." Well, that took 200 dollars and 44 days, bet slips verified on this site. And now I can buy my parents house from my siblings. Best in the world, bro. And humble, too.
Can you direct me to the slips brother? With all due respect, I always assumed you were full of shit. If you've been posting bet slips this whole time then that's extremely impressive and maybe you are in fact the best in the world.

Can you direct me to the slips brother? With all due respect, I always assumed you were full of shit. If you've been posting bet slips this whole time then that's extremely impressive and maybe you are in fact the best in the world.
Oh Sapp.. such a diplomatic way of calling bs. Lets spice it up. Either you pore through my post history and see for yourself, but how about an AV bet for 30 days. If I can prove that i not only made a mil but was banned from parlays and had 250 dollar straight bet restrictions as well and still won, made a mil in the last 44 days, your AV is mine for a month. Deal?

anyone can bullshit on sherdog, buddy

Oh Sapp.. such a diplomatic way of calling bs. Lets spice it up. Either you pore through my post history and see for yourself, but how about an AV bet for 30 days. If I can prove that i not only made a mil but was banned from parlays and had 250 dollar straight bet restrictions as well and still won, made a mil in the last 44 days, your AV is mine for a month. Deal?
Please don't post your BS in this thread, otherwise i'll be calling in an order for you...
masvidal3piece.jpg

anyone can bullshit on sherdog, buddy
Thats what they said a month ago. They say I talk and I talk and I talk and I talk. Well guess fooking what?!!!! I BACK IT OOP! I BACK IT OOP! On one book this what a UFC parlay looks like. If you want pics of me asking whg I cant post parlays give me an hour im hungry.
Screenshot_20190319-185910_Photos.jpg

Please don't post your BS in this thread, otherwise i'll be calling in an order for you...
View attachment 548457
Jorge is my boy for life. I'd send him 5k right now. But... Till was easy work for Gamebreed. And he knew it. Now the entire division does but I'm pretty sure they already did with Woodley's rushed TS and Askren starting with none other than, Till.

Back