Dana White: 'We are limited only by my imagination'

The merit isnt in the ownership of the real estate of the facility but in the actual creation and existence of a production facility for the UFC

My point is it makes zero difference to the end user if they continued to lease out a production facility, or build one next door.

We watched Dana White's Contender series from a facility they already leased. Now we'll watch it from... a facility they own. Literally nothing about the product changes.

If they wanted to film concerts or stand-up comedy before, they didn't need to build their own studio or arena, they would just rent one, like every other promoter on planet earth does.

Its a nothing burger that got marketed as something transformative for the UFC. It was hot air.

Last edited:
My point is it makes zero difference to the end user if they continued to lease out a production facility, or build one next door.

We watched Dana White's Contender from a facility they already leased. Now we'll watch it from... a facility they own. Literally nothing about the product changes.

If they wanted to film concerts or stand-up comedy before, they didn't need to build their own studio or arena, they would just rent one, like every other promoter on planet earth does.

Its a nothing burger that got marketed as something transformative for the UFC. It was hot air.

You keep focusing on the leasing aspect of it.

They're creating their own production facility which opens up possibilities for the company not just in terms of broadcast but incubation.

But Im seeing tbat many cant understand the growth potential in that, which is why they knock it.

They're creating their own production facility which opens up possibilities for the company not just in terms of broadcast but incubation.

But Im seeing tbat many cant understand the growth potential in that, which is why they knock it.

You are just flat out wrong.

Their potential to book a comedy show and film it has not increased with owning a physical building housing production. They could continue to produce and film content at other facilities, like every other promoter in the world has done since the dawn of content creation.

Filming Dana White's Contender Series in the current leased facility or the new owned facility has exactly ZERO net change to the product for the viewing public.

If anything, this may make some content creation more convenient for UFC staff.

You are just flat out wrong.

Their potential to book a comedy show and film it has not increased with owning a physical building housing production. They could continue to produce and film content at other facilities, like every other promoter in the world has done since the dawn of content creation.

Filming Dana White's Contender Series in the current leased facility or the new owned facility has exactly ZERO net change to the product for the viewing public.

If anything, this may make some content creation more convenient for UFC staff.

You know more about the business potential of this endevour than the UFC?

Not likely

As I said , Im seeing most arent able to grasp the potential, thus the ridicule

Frankly I was more excited for this:

giphy.gif

The future of KB 'training'
what's her name

vincerusso500.jpg

YOU. ARE. A. MARK. BRO.

Calling it now, fake snow coming for the walkouts.

Lol, we all knew his “the future” was going to be nothing and voila, it’s a venue

Yep, a venue

I mean it’s not action figures but I guess it’ll do

I hope to one day understand how it's possible this man was the president of the UFC....

2 years later review this is? Well I do like the medical studies they're doing and developing for safety and optimization. Trauma recovery and precautions, nutrition. Performance. I also like that the PI(s) is free for every UFC fighter, even as a good health and not only training facility.

So the money they take from fighters in this case is at least put into good use. Not on that snowy Christmas driveway. And Apex was a big help during Corona restrictions. Their own place to fall back on.

Hes right. We would not have had any UFC events last year if it wasnt for the APEX. Also the UFC PI allowing guys to train when all the other Gyms were shut down.

Hes right. We would not have had any UFC events last year if it wasnt for the APEX. Also the UFC PI allowing guys to train when all the other Gyms were shut down.
Bless this bloated trt blob!

Will there be more Apexes opening up across the globe?

Back