Dana White: 'We are limited only by my imagination'

mNoXUz8.png

So basicly, now UFC can prevent contracted fighters from doing any JJ events and other forms of combat sports.

It sounds like a legitimate venue to foster the UFC business.

Not sure why "fans" are attacking the messenger...

Dana White:
"Because there has never been a place that's been built and designed for fighting"

Rome:
images

I'm pretty sure Dana White thought TUF was a bad idea before they did the first season and had to be convinced to do it.

"Guy's, we have a fucking cutman room, that's as cutting fucking edge as it fucking gets. What do you mean you fucking goofs aren't fucking impressed. Did you not hear me say we had a cut man room? Fuck off then, clown shoes!"

It sounds like a legitimate venue to foster the UFC business.
Not sure why "fans" are attacking the messenger...

Dana isn't 'the messenger' he's the president of the company who is also an equitable partner.

The venue is somewhat interesting, but nothing revolutionary so you are seeing people respond to the hilariously overblown marketing on Dana's behalf.

It's literally just a production facility with a very small arena. So instead of renting space, they purchased a building across from their existing offices. Virtually nothing changes to the end user. There is so little to talk about, he's bragging about having bathrooms specially made for fighters.

So basicly, now UFC can prevent contracted fighters from doing any JJ events and other forms of combat sports.
he must have noticed the growing popularity of those submission grappling events and wanted a piece of the action. With this venture, he can prevent fighters from competing in outside tournaments and take a cut by promoting it. Maybe he will be extra generous with Reebok coupons for the contestants.

Dana isn't 'the messenger' he's the president of the company who is also an equitable partner.

The venue is somewhat interesting, but nothing revolutionary so you are seeing people respond to the hilariously overblown marketing on Dana's behalf.

It's literally just a production facility with a very small arena. So instead of renting space, they purchased a building across from their existing offices. Virtually nothing changes to the end user. There is so little to talk about, he's bragging about having bathrooms specially made for fighters.

Its a production facility the UFC owns.
It opens up possibilities for their company.

I guess hes sherdog wouldn't see potential in that

Dana I been imagining a no holds barred type match with hammers and chainsaws, implement this ASAP!

Unless your a member of the UFCs rostor in which your limited by Dana whites Ego and his ability ro schedule stupid unnecessary fights.

I will roflmao when Ari gives Dana teh ban hammer . There will go his imagination down the toilet.

he must have noticed the growing popularity of those submission grappling events and wanted a piece of the action. With this venture, he can prevent fighters from competing in outside tournaments and take a cut by promoting it. Maybe he will be extra generous with Reebok coupons for the contestants.
pretty much. 50% coups for everyone!

brb using imagination since no dana

Man the future really seems like its just another TUF gym with fancy lights.

Its a production facility the UFC owns.
It opens up possibilities for their company.

I guess hes sherdog wouldn't see potential in that

There is virtually zero difference in owning the bricks for a production facility, or leasing one as needed. Quite literally nothing changes for the end user. Its an interesting thing, for sure - but people are reacting to how hilariously over sold it was.

There is virtually zero difference in owning the bricks for a production facility, or leasing one as needed. Quite literally nothing changes for the end user. Its an interesting thing, for sure - but people are reacting to how hilariously over sold it was.

The merit isnt in the ownership of the real estate of the facility but in the actual creation and existence of a production facility for the UFC

Back