Dana White: 'We are limited only by my imagination'

An Italian descendant trying to recreate a modern Colosseum... Well, without any unions and, like, the fighters are not well paid YET, so in some years we will have some Maximus Decimus locked up and fighting for their lives AND entertainment, I guess. And Dana will be like:
tenor.gif

Last edited:
I just now realized why this is so unsetteling. Is anyone keeping this guy in check? Like he should probably hire a bunch of people to be a thinktank or something, because if he's saying something like this then it means he's doing whatever and no one is around to tell him maybe his ideas are bad ones. It only takes one really bad move to completely fuck up everything, and this guy could very easily do it with how compulsive he is.

Does his imagination involve yayo, Arianny and exotic locales?

"We're going to be the fucking Facebook of fighting!"

Ken-Park-Headshot.gif

AC and bathrooms, camera's in the showers, room for cut men with cut men stuff.

Brilliance

He should spend some time with Joe Rogan, DMT, and that float tank I keep hearing about.

This is an absolute joke lol.

Like come on, this is the FUTURE OF FIGHTING?

A venue. The guy made a venue. Slow clap.

no more paying to use a Stadium/Arena

more snow for King Dana

bow down peasants

Dana has just revolutionised buildings.

Modern version of the slavery based gladiatorial system. Eventually UFC fighters will be "dormed" in a SOTA housing facility built just for figthers...

men.jpg

Dana in 2008= in few years MMA is going to be bigger than soccer.

Wake up and smell the coffee Mr. White, the golden era of MMA has passed. Today no one pays attention to UFC fights in bars unless it's conor or Jon Jones. Back in the mid 2000s every fight was watched and people knew who the fighters were even if they fought in prelims.

The UFC barely makes enough money to pay their fighters. I'm legit curious how they can afford this gigantic warehouse

An Italian descendant trying to recreate a modern Colosseum... Well, without any unions and, like, the fighters are not well paid YET, so in some years we will have some Maximus Decimus locked up and fighting for their lives AND entertainment, I guess. And Dana will be like:
tenor.gif

Dana is Irish heritage I believe.

Back