Dana White Vs Hans Meinkampf (The guy who Cruz called out for a charity match)

To be honest i think cruz is a bit of a dick for wanting to fight this guy, he's got fuck all to offer anyone, let the man grow old gracefully for fucks sake. View attachment 838750
Cruz doesnt care he has video of him beating up some bullshido expert. He enjoys it

You can check my post history and see that I don't like Dana, but a scummy corporate rep who harasses fighters and holds sponsorships over their heads is fucking lame. Fuck this guy, put him in there with derrick lewis if he wants to be a fighter so bad. Fat dumpy freak.
I wouldn't mind Derrick giving him a few follow up shots too. Make sure to bring Yamasaki out of retirement to ref that fight.

Who the fuck is Hans and why I am I supposed to care

Is this monster energy guy like the new Charlie zelenoff? And who the fuck drinks Monster Energy? That shit is awful for your health. Christ you might as well snort lines of sugar all day instead

The guy is an instagram warrior and social media whore / clout chaser

Hes the Dan Bilzerian of mma.

"Let's not turn this political" - Joe Rogan

giphy.gif

He gives a bad name to a bestseller. Not cool.

Dom took a big gulp from the monster to start his post fight presser.

he's sponsored by them that's why he hangs out with the Hans guy.. I was talking about dudes that sometimes move the can aside because monster isn't sponsoring them

Last edited:
I follow a few fighters from the San Diego area Dean Lister, Joey Beltran and would always see that dude in photos with them. So started following him and had to unfollow him because hes a grown man who dresses like he's 15 and always kicks food out of peoples hands. I don't know just seemed like he tries a little too hard.

I just learned who Hans Molenkamp is, but he seems like the Dan Bilzerian of MMA

Back