Dana White Vs Hans Meinkampf (The guy who Cruz called out for a charity match)

Wolfbrigade

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Untitled-1.jpg

The guy hans forces celebs who are sponsored by monster energyto comment on his instagram or else he will cut them from sponsorship money, cruz said hans threatened him to block money because he didnt call him his friend on an ig post.

Molenkamp is a tard. Everyday he posts something on ig acting like he is the most inspiration thing that has ever walked this planet.
The guy begs fighters to thank him after fights, i think he even had one fighter wish him well after hans had surgery. He is a clout chaser to the highest degree. Cruz is right its cringeworthy when you have to beg fighters to claim you are an inspiration and friend or else you will pull their sponsorship.

He is proof if you ass kiss you can get a good paying job, the boss of monster likes him because hans kissed his butt.

You can check my post history and see that I don't like Dana, but a scummy corporate rep who harasses fighters and holds sponsorships over their heads is fucking lame. Fuck this guy, put him in there with derrick lewis if he wants to be a fighter so bad. Fat dumpy freak.

Is Dude's last name really Meinkampf? LMAO

Lol, you gotta love Dana sometimes.

Dom too.

So only Dana is allowed to take pics with fighters?

Dom is the type to cry over anything so I'm not really surprised here.

The guy hans forces celebs who are sponsored by monster energyto comment on his instagram or else he will cut them from sponsorship money, cruz said hans threatened him to block money because he didnt call him his friend on an ig post.

If that's true, I hope Monster fires him. What he does might even be illegal, it could be considered a form of bribe as he forces people to do things for him in order to get money from the company (and not from his own pockets).

I'm surprised someone hasn't run to Monster corporate yet about this

This is what social media has turned people into. I knew this dude was a poser.

Reactions: HHJ
Back