Dana White Vs Hans Meinkampf (The guy who Cruz called out for a charity match)

I made this two months ago after suspecting that's what was happening. Good on Dom for speaking up.

I posted your video on here before, props for calling this shady character out. I tried to find out his background, is that his real birth name or is it a pseudonym?

It seems Izzy also has a problem with Monster
First thing he does when he sits down at the press is hiding the monster cans

Didn't Usman do the same thing after his last fight?

Monster guy seems a little strange but just to say you're friends with him and he sponsors you seems to be a no brainer. I get "fuck anyone who uses their power for gains", but he's using his power to make friends. Seems like a dumb issue. He wants clout and he gives money. Fighters want no strings attached sponsorships? Too bad, the whole world is corrupt and it's not like this is weinstein and these fighters have to sleep with him.

Half of the guys videos are kicking food and stabbing heavy bags with knives. Complete dildo.

Read that a while back, didn't realise at the time but that 'soaring with eagles' comment refers to a pic of Dom Cruz sitting on the handlebars of a bicycle Hans is riding lmao. What were the chances Dana would reference the pic Dom was in and then Dom calls out Hans years later, mad.

I made this two months ago after suspecting that's what was happening. Good on Dom for speaking up.

Just watched this, fantastic video. Chael shilling for Hans hard, that Derek dude he beat looks like he'll return to his I.T job.

Monster guy seems a little strange but just to say you're friends with him and he sponsors you seems to be a no brainer. I get "fuck anyone who uses their power for gains", but he's using his power to make friends. Seems like a dumb issue. He wants clout and he gives money. Fighters want no strings attached sponsorships? Too bad, the whole world is corrupt and it's not like this is weinstein and these fighters have to sleep with him.
Dom said that the issue has to do with him demanding and threatening fighters, cruz forgot to comment on the guys post and hans threatened him, thats cruz issue.

Just watched this, fantastic video. Chael shilling for Hans hard, that Derek dude he beat looks like he'll return to his I.T job.
Chael sticks with his fellow con man lol he shills hard for hans I think he even calls him one of the most respected guys in mma that most people dont know about lol

Back