Dana White: "UFC 196 broke the record last time, 202 is trending to break it again"

LOL they cant even sell out the arena and lowered seat prices twice

I doubt it beats 196 or 100

Am I the only one who really doesn't sense as much excitement as last time? Like no one I know who is a "casual fan" cares at all.

Will they have the 7 foot 400lbs black bodyguards watching over the staredown?

I don't remotely feel the buzz around 202 that I did from 196, but I'm wrong about most media related stuff when it comes to the UFC.

I dont care what ppv made some rich dudes richer when the fighters are making peanuts. Even connor dont make shit compared to even wwf guys. Let alone boxers.

He didn't pull out of UFC 200, the UFC pulled him off it because he wouldn't do enough press conferences.
Tomayto tomawto...Dana informed Conor what it would mean to skip a press conference, and Conor tried to call his bluff. No one to blame there but Conor's goofy ass. That's a pull out...

Of course he is going to say that.

They stupidly yanked him, instead of letting him work it out another way. Conor not going to a presser means next to nothing. Who was not going to buy the fight because he blew off the presser?
I think pulling him off had more to do with being fair with Nate's presence at the conference without Conor. Conor stays home and keeps training his ass off, while Nate is the responsible one taking time out of his training schedule to make press appearances? Completely unfair, and unprofessional of Conor to not meet his responsibilities in promoting.

Tomayto tomawto...Dana informed Conor what it would mean to skip a press conference, and Conor tried to call his bluff. No one to blame there but Conor's goofy ass. That's a pull out...

It's a shame your father didn't pull out.

Conor's been gifted shit from daddy Dana and the zuffa mafia. Right place at the right time and since he'll lie about anything Dana loves him.

Couch potatoes trying to say they know the UFC's internal numbers better than they do. The salt is strong.

And this has been knowledge since UFC 196 happened, it's nothing new.

Totally anecdotal, but I've had 6 people whom don't follow MMA text me to ask where in watching the fight.

And I think Nate gets $1 for every buy so that'd be close to a $3m payday for him.

And $7m for Conor as he gets $3 per buy I think.

Conor's new contract excludes ppv points. He makes a flat $10,000,000 now.

I've been saying 1.8 - 2m from the start and I still think it will be around that, a bunch of haters on sherdog whining are not a good gauge on how well a card will do.

Back