Dana White says McGregor vs Aldo will be in Las Vegas

Champ should never go to the challengers home . Unless he wants to

The fight should be on neutral grounds or in favor of the champ.

Ireland should be the rematch after Conor takes his head.

Probably means he didn't sell out the arena in Boston, now Dana doubts he can sell out a whole Stadium (ofcourse big difference between Boston and Dublin)

Last edited:
Who has more official company youtube videos?

Who has more finishes in the UFC?

Don't get me wrong, Aldo is A-level MMA. But he's dragging ass as far as trying to be the next Anderson Silva as a star, you need to have a flashy finish highlight reel like Conor is putting together. Aldo plays it safe out there, and doesn't have the kind of personal appeal that a GSP does to pull that off and still be huge. Just my take of course.

Probably means he didn't sell out the arena in Boston now he doubts he can sell out a whole Stadium (ofcourse big difference between Boston and Dublin)

I think it's more the gov't/political hurdles still being worked out in new-market Ireland, but that's just my speculation.

Don't get me wrong, Aldo is A-level MMA. But he's dragging ass as far as trying to be the next Anderson Silva as a star, you need to have a flashy finish highlight reel like Conor is putting together. Aldo plays it safe out there, and doesn't have the kind of personal appeal that a GSP does to pull that off and still be huge. Just my take of course.

He's more like the second GSP, figthing better competition than anyone right now and being underestimated by people like you who only look at finishes.

I think it's more the gov't/political hurdles still being worked out in new-market Ireland, but that's just my speculation.

Doubt it's gov/politics that's the problem, it's the 5-8hr time difference and the residents association. Any event held at Croker will have finish by 11:00 and it would be also be complete madness to try and run an event here with a 12:00 start time.

Lmao, says this before he even wins the damn fight. I mean, he probably will win, but there's still a big chance he won't. Fuck Dana

So much truth. Conor's highlight reel looks like the texas chain saw massacre on acid meets Saw 3. The blood and carnage is almost orgasmic in natural. It's going to be brutal once Conor starts his 10 year reign rain over the 145 155 and 170 classes.

Lots of eggs in that basket! Is Aldo really that boring that uncle Dana wants McGregor to win that bad.

He's more like the second GSP, figthing better competition than anyone right now and being underestimated by people like you who only look at finishes.

I don't underestimate Aldo. He's one of the best fighters MMA has seen.

Completely called that Croke Park was a bluff. There'll never be an MMA event there, not for decades at least.

Doubt it's gov/politics that's the problem, it's the 5-8hr time difference and the residents association. Any event held at Croker will have finish by 11:00 and it would be also be complete madness to try and run an event here with a 12:00 start time.

I consider that a govt/politics issue.

If (by some chance) McGregor wins the belt and defends, he'll be gigantic, and maybe Ireland would be persuaded to make exceptions. Lots of ifs and maybes in there of course.

So much truth. Conor's highlight reel looks like the texas chain saw massacre on acid meets Saw 3. The blood and carnage is almost orgasmic in natural. It's going to be brutal once Conor starts his 10 year reign rain over the 145 155 and 170 classes.

So extreme that this has to be a joke! Otherwise you take nuthuggery to a whole other level.

Or you are a really drunk Conor fan!

Or you are Conor himself and really drunk!

Too many possibilities.

Back