Dana White says McGregor vs Aldo will be in Las Vegas

deise69

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://severemma.com/2015/01/video-dana-white-says-mcgregor-vs-aldo-will-be-in-las-vegas-if-conor-wins-on-sunday/

Around 3.25 mark

giphy.gif

Dana had better hope and pray that Connor wins tomorrow... Siever is no gimme.

Cool, whenConor wins, have the rematch in Ireland

Siver vs Aldo is happening in a soccer stadium in germany

Lol at making plans before we know the outcome of tomorrow. Doesn't Dana know anything about this sport?

Damn, not even a mention of Ireland

People really shouldn't have a say in fighting for the belt in their home country, i was more surprised this was actually talked about to begin with

That's a shame they didn't just go to Sao Paulo or where everand sell the stadium out, cus they could of done that with no problems imo, and give the champ Aldo his home town advantage, so he could spank Conor for 4 rds and end the fight with a right inside leg kick KO

What a missed opportunity to get some heads turning in Europe by having a huge stadium show. It would be huge for MMA if they had 80k stadium show. I lot of media attention, possible new fans.

They will probably get around 300k PPV buys anyway since Ireland doesn't pay for PPV.

Another fail from UFC.

Last edited:
Guess the UFC didn't want Aldo to be thr first fighter murdered by a mob of angry Irishmen after he decapitates McGregor.

So McGregor fans why would you be upset about the fight not being in Ireland?
Don't have enough faith in your "goat"?

The more plans he makes behind connor the more I cheer for Siver.

Back