Dana White really hates Cain now

I know one guy...

304_cain_velasquez_and_daniel_cormier.0_standard_709.0.jpg
Wow dans really got it bad for cain

To be clear he was ok to fight but was not cleared by the commision.
People don't care, they just want their pound of flesh. They're fine with Cain ending up like Mark Coleman if it means he gets to the cage.

Cain is on the board of MMAAAAAAA, so I'm wondering if this pull out without pulling out is a tactic of Bjork's.

Cain was never marketable in the first place. I'm confused why Dana was so invested in him. The Mexican market is vastly overrated. Also, Mexican people understand the difference between an American ('Brown Pride' notwithstanding), who barely speaks Spanish, playing the part of a Mexican, and an actual Mexican.

He is a fucking unprofessional mothafucka. He knew he was hurt, and tries to make the fight the same way. No chance...

People don't care, they just want their pound of flesh. They're fine with Cain ending up like Mark Coleman if it means he gets to the cage.
You're missing the point here Cain was injured and instead of pulling out of the fight early so a suitable replacement could be found he kept training hoping he could pass the AC physical.
Nobody wants to see Cain fight injured and ruin his health we just want him not to be stupid and fuck up already weak cards.

Ever since AKA brought on Patches O Houlihan as striking instructor it's been downhill. I guess these guys can't dodge a wrench.

The sad news is Cain looked really good in his last fight and had more weapons in his arsenal..

Yeah but you'd hope to see at least some improvements with at least 18 months between fights.

Tong Paco should make it like an 85% camp or something. He's usually in very good shape anyways & the only time ever where he suffered cardio problems was against Werdum.

Back