Dana White really hates Cain now

When Lesnar's suspension is over, Lesnar-Velasquez 2 is the fight to make.

Velasquez can barely hold his body together, and Lesnar just got destroyed by Goldberg in like a minute and a half. Even fight, IMO.

Goldberg returned to WWE and defeated Brawk ? HOLY SHIT. Gonna look that up.

The sad news is Cain looked really good in his last fight and had more weapons in his arsenal..

A healthy Cain is a different story. How many times are we going to get that Cain though? Probably never again at this rate.

Not really trying to defend him because he's a multiple repeat offender but it's kinda funny to see a bunch of message board people telling him how to train when most of you probably have:
twisted/rolled an ankle by walking
hurt your back tying your shoes
Hurt shoulder from "sleeping wrong"
Knee pain in cold weather
Tendinitis from masturbation

A healthy Cain is a different story. How many times are we going to get that Cain though? Probably never again at this rate.
Their camp is doing something different than the others that's getting their fighters injured..

The UFC needs to start having replacements in the wings for shit like this. It's happening too often. Also I believe the UFC and future "union" needs to implement a no sparring a month to go for a fight or some kind of set limits to ensure for this not to happen or some protocol for this not to happen. Like I said, no sparring at 100% or something to limit these injuries thus causing fans not to be disappointed or/and the organization to lose PPV money etc. I would have thought long before now that the UFC would do something so they don't lose money because this sort of thing? I guess not

To be clear he was licensed to fight and then gave an interview saying he was in constant pain and can't stand for 10 minutes at a time and would be heading immediately into surgery after his fight which resulted in the license being revoked.

Yeah that had nothing to do with him being removed.

Their camp is doing something different than the others that's getting their fighters injured..
Even Blackzillians which is full of gym war lovers doesn't have the rep that AKA does.

ameriCain Veglassquez needs to train smarter. It's a shame a great fighter like him is always getting injured.

Its to bad but i just kind excpect that cain will pull out evwry fight that ia ever announced and if the fight happens it is just a bonus for me.

And seriously why the heck so many regulations? Is he good to go then lets go.

I'm more mad at the UFC for not having a replacement ready. I mean, you know this mans history. Why not have someone waiting in the wings after the fight gets announced, just so that in case this happens, there will be a replacement. Just like they did with Aldo before UFC 189.

Lol @ the morons who would "appreciate" his willingness to fight injured

The same mongoloids will be all over Cain, calling for his retirement if he got destroyed by Werdum which he wouldve

HATIng on a guy for getting injured is crazy. Pretty sure he would like to be healthy all the time.

Lol. Is can always injured. The guy fights like 1 time a year.

HATIng on a guy for getting injured is crazy. Pretty sure he would like to be healthy all the time.
If that was true he would have changed his training approach and stopped having wrestling wars with Cormier.

You want Dana's thoughts on Cain

8ece105554322c19f6ff669be76db3ed.gif

Back