Dana White really hates Cain now

The sad news is Cain looked really good in his last fight and had more weapons in his arsenal..

American Krippling Academy

It's with a K because it's cooler.

Who doesn't love a good manlet squab?
I'm not saying this card is good...
But little dudes are action fighters, and let's face it, you're lucky if the god damned heavies even show up to fight, let alone put on a good performance.

I rather see manlets just bang bro than some out of shape fat boy heavyweight gas after 32 seconds if he dont get the ko In the first 31 seconds.

At what point is it his fault? Sure, he was willing to fight injured - and I appreciate that - but the fact that he gets injured so often (as do the majority of his team mates at AKA)...at some point, doesn't he have to take responsibility for his own physical health? He's a professional athlete. Physical health is a huge part of his job. At some point doesn't it become his fault?

This is bang on. Hockey and football are physical, violent sports and those athletes don't regularly render themselves unable to play due to the way they practice.

Plus, I'm speculating he said all the right things for the commission to pull him. If he really truly badly wanted to fight, he would have kept all that shit to himself.

UFC should release him and let him back after 3 fights which will probably never happen.

Well he did vote Trump.....

#buildthefuckingwallyougoofs

Headlines the first UFC Fox card with JDS and ends up losing in the first minute. Ruining all the hype that it had.
Held the HW division hostage for so long.
UFC 180. So much time preparing for that with TUF Latin America and ends up pulling out of the Mexico card against Werdum.
Beats Dana's cash cow Brock Lesnar.
Was scheduled to rematch Werdum on UFC FN 82 but both backed out due to injuries
Now once again UFC 207 he was scheduled to fight Werdum and now forced to pull out.

WnVvhaO.gif

cain-velasquez-shoulder-surgery.jpg

That should be Cains tale of the tape photo from now on

The only person who should be upset is Werdum. Cain has pulled out on 4 separate occasions now and delayed the fight. They should pay him his money and allow him to fight for the title.

All employers hate guys that stay home from work every time they have a small fever...

And Cain has the balls to complain about his salary?? He should be ashamed of himself.

This is bang on. Hockey and football are physical, violent sports and those athletes don't regularly render themselves unable to play due to the way they practice.

Plus, I'm speculating he said all the right things for the commission to pull him. If he really truly badly wanted to fight, he would have kept all that shit to himself.
Tend to agree.

Chris Leben once was told by the doctor he couldn't fight but then went right into the next room with DW and said he got the OK. Ended up losing to Josh Koscheck but still fought.

Cain knew what to say and what not to say.

Headlines the first UFC Fox card with JDS and ends up losing in the first minute. Ruining all the hype that it had.
Held the HW division hostage for so long.
UFC 180. So much time preparing for that with TUF Latin America and ends up pulling out of the Mexico card against Werdum.
Beats Dana's cash cow Brock Lesnar.
Was scheduled to rematch Werdum on UFC FN 82 but both backed out due to injuries
Now once again UFC 207 he was scheduled to fight Werdum and now forced to pull out.

"Cain Velasquez was never my friend" - Dana White.

Dana is not mad, he now has something to hang over AKA fighters head

You're not the only one...

Josh Koscheck "I hope the gym (AKA) burns to the ground"

Oh wow, who would have thought I would ever agree with Josh fucking Koscheck? lol

To be clear he was ok to fight but was not cleared by the commision.

To be clear he was licensed to fight and then gave an interview saying he was in constant pain and can't stand for 10 minutes at a time and would be heading immediately into surgery after his fight which resulted in the license being revoked.

Dana White will do fuckin nuttin'

Back