Dana White promises to host ‘greatest live combat sports event’ at Las Vegas Sphere

Would you attend a UFC at The Sphere?

• Total voters
U2 suck.

Dana also was talking about Elongated Stench vs Zucker in a roman coliseum.

This man would tap to a sun burn in a coliseum.

60442483-11157385-He_also_bragged_that_he_was_already_back_in_the_factory_after_hi-a-27_1661793175196.jpg

Would be cool to see how they do it. I'm almost priced out of regular nose bleeds, I doubt I could ever get tickets or want to spend money on that.

Jones vs Brock
Silva vs Weidman 3 or GSP
Aldo-Mcgregor 2
Rousey vs Tate whatever number it would be

GSP vs Khabib
OMalley vs Cejudo
Conor vs Nate 3
Cain vs Brock
Zuck vs Elon (for the casuals)

If its mezzican themed card
I could see 10 Mil buy rate

Just wait until some of those yahoos start throwing water bottles and causes the entire sphere to short circuit and melt down.

So what exactly is the deal with this place? It's essentially a big imax and also the outside wall is a screen so they can have, like, really fancy ads and stuff? That's the deal right? That's why everyone keeps yakking about this theater?

WORLD F@CKING DOMINATION REDUX
DANA WHITES UFC iMAX HD META SPHERE SPIKETV+ CONTENDERS SERIES
(Now on the juice)

View attachment 1005895

Ultimate Fighting Championship CEO Dana White was in attendance as the Las Vegas Sphere debuted this weekend with concerts by Irish rock band U2. White was so impressed with everything about the Sphere that he’s now admittedly “obsessed” with putting on a UFC event at the venue. The UFC head honcho has been in regular contact with concerned parties as he plots the “greatest live combat sports event anybody has ever seen.”

Interestingly, White wants the card to go down on Mexican Independence Day in September 2024, which according to him should also be the first live sports event at the venue. The 54-year-old is confident in his ability to put on a show that will set the precedent for live events at the Sphere.

Moreover, White vehemently dismissed the possibility of any boxing promotion securing the bid before him as he believes none of the promoters have the money required.

Continue Reading
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/D...ombat-Sports-Event-at-Las-Vegas-Sphere-191360

So they're actually gonna go full HD Pride entrances, right?

So what exactly is the deal with this place? It's essentially a big imax and also the outside wall is a screen so they can have, like, really fancy ads and stuff? That's the deal right? That's why everyone keeps yakking about this theater?
2.3 billion dollar TV
<{titihmm}>

I don't get the appeal for an MMA fight.

Back