Dana White promises to host ‘greatest live combat sports event’ at Las Vegas Sphere

Would you attend a UFC at The Sphere?

• Total voters
Oh I’m wrong.

I thought it was at The Sphincter.

My bad.

Where's the option, attending the sphere is a career not an opportunity.

The sphere looks amazing and an event there would be just as cool. Some of y’all just like to complain about everything

Here's a pro tip Dana:
All matches are for the belt, for every weight class. Otherwise GTFO.
And maybe one of them will have a current champ fight as the would basically need to hold up every title fight not already scheduled to line that up.

I don’t blame him for wanting to do an event. The place looks bonkers. Not sure how fan friendly it will be tho. From the videos of the u2 concert I have seen, the performers look like ants and there isn’t the usual big screens that show you the stage. So unless the whole dome becomes the stage they won’t see shit. This is secondary to a concert but for a sporting event you should be able to see something.

UFC PPV brought to you by Capcom. They can literally put up different Street Fighter stage backgrounds for each fight.

We need real Fight Island also

Bruce_Lee_Enter_the_Dragon_1024x1024.jpg

Not to mention if they invite Tito and show him sitting cageside. Imagine what that dome would look like projected inside the Dome.

View attachment 1005950

Don't be hatin' on Tito. He destroyed one of the greatest light heavyweights in history, Chocolate Al, and his speed was so incredible it made Chuck look like he was moving in slow motion.

ye, just like fight island was supposed to be something out of a movie, right? Dana will never do anything truly revolutionary for mma, he may push some boundaries on whats possible, but he's not the guy that will make MMA bigger than soccer or get it anywhere close to it lol.

ye, just like fight island was supposed to be something out of a movie, right? Dana will never do anything truly revolutionary for mma, he may push some boundaries on whats possible, but he's not the guy that will make MMA bigger than soccer or get it anywhere close to it lol.
UFC is neck and neck with soccer. Power slap isn’t far behind

I don’t blame him for wanting to do an event. The place looks bonkers. Not sure how fan friendly it will be tho. From the videos of the u2 concert I have seen, the performers look like ants and there isn’t the usual big screens that show you the stage. So unless the whole dome becomes the stage they won’t see shit. This is secondary to a concert but for a sporting event you should be able to see something.
I understand the sound system would make the fights cool but I’m not sure how the screens would make it cool unless the background is like a gladiator coliseum. Simply having the fights on one huge screen wouldn’t be that all that great

Reactions: Yep
Back