Media Dana White Posts Cryptic Video Of Conor Mcgregor With Caption "Coming Soon.."

Imagine posting excuses why it’s ok for a 30 year old pro mma fighter to sucker punch a 49 year old civilian.

Conor is pure slime. But it’s ok, because the old guy he suckered is only 49.. It’s not like he’s that old. Right, buddeh?

I guarantee it was more damaging to the guy's ego to get called elderly by half the Internet than it was to get punched by a pro fighter in his prime. 😄

My first thought was, Dana just feeding the interest just like how Conor would tweet after every event to try and stay relevant

My second thought? Absolutely hilarious that a video of Conor is overplayed by the music going "Ride with the mob. Alhamdulillah. Check in with me and do your job"
<31><KhabibBS>

Conor McGregor in an interracial gangbang...cumming soon?

Like literally...
He's been teasing his comeback for years now and for years I've been saying, "Wake me up when he makes the walk!!"
Let's go easy on the guy. Do you know how bad his injury was? It was a terrible, horrible injury. You dont just bounce back from that. It took Anderson 13 months, it took Weidman 27. And those were both way worse than Conors. You think he can just come back in 36 months? Give the guy some time to get healed up man, dang.

My first thought was, Dana just feeding the interest just like how Conor would tweet after every event to try and stay relevant
Same thing he did a few months ago by repeatedly promising to announce the UFC 300 main event, then acting like he’d made no such promises when the announcement didn’t come.

Ok my local betting site here it states that Holloway vs Gaethje is cancelled

Not sure if its true

If true perhaps Connor is stepping in for whomever dropped out

Attachments

• IMG-20240405-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240405-WA0003.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 4
ITS FINALLY HAPPENING (MAYBE)

ufc-joe-rogan.gif
tenor.gif

Ok my local betting site here it states that Holloway vs Gaethje is cancelled

Not sure if its true

If true perhaps Connor is stepping in for whomever dropped out

That supposed rumor has been floating around since like Feb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back