• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White on Tito Managing Cyborg: She

Retard, I am not the one "changing"reality.

When Cyborg was caught, it was AFTER Ronda already publicly said she would not go up and face Cyborg anymore.

That, is what true revisionism is like, ladies and gentlemen. Despite well-known facts that every MMA fans worth his salt already know. Such as this:

Cyborg Santos steroids suspension upheld, summer Strikeforce showdown with Ronda Rousey scrapped

Former Strikeforce women's champion Cristiane Santos had her long-awaited day in "court" this afternoon (April 9, 2012), pleading her case before the California State Athletic Commission (CSAC).

Her story, which hinged on unknowingly ingesting a "dietary supplement" that contained steroids (Stanzolol metabolites) on the advice of a "trusted individual," simply didn't hold up, which essentially means that the 145-pound female mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter will have to sit on the sidelines until Dec. 2012.

That's a year-long suspension that dates back to her 16-second knockout win over Hiroko Yamanaka back on Dec. 17, 2011, in San Diego, Calif., which was later ruled a "No Contest" because of the banned substance detected in her post-fight urinalysis.

"Cyborg," unsuccessfully, requested to have the suspension, which also included a $2,500 fine, trimmed to just six months. The result was a bitter pill to swallow, but one that the Brazilian already seems to trying to put in the rear-view mirror.

Prior to the setback, Santos steamrolled through her competition under the Strikeforce banner since making her way over in 2009, with wins over notable female fighters like Gina Carano and Marloes Coenen. Those victories, even if she was clean at the time, will now likely be forever tainted in the eyes of the public.

Regardless, Strikeforce has a new Queen Bee to keep the Strikeforce female hive, as well as its fans, buzzing until Santos' return ... if the promotion is even interested in retaining her services after this fiasco, of course.

Her name is Ronda Rousey. And the 135-pound champion -- who just scored an arm-popping submission (see the pic here) over Miesha Tate earlier this year to earn the crown -- has "no respect" for a "cheater" like Santos.

Nonetheless, "Rowdy" and "Cyborg," who are 10 pounds apart, were apparently penciled in to collide this summer had the suspension been reduced. At least that was the plan, according to an affidavit that Santos' legal team submitted to CSAC prior to the hearing.

Looks like it's Sarah Kaufman's lucky day.

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/4/9/29...on-upheld-strikeforce-ronda-rousey-female-mma

So, were you born with a mental defect, or had a tumble off your booster seat and hit your head as a child? I mean, if you TRULY believe you're not revising history while actively doing so, then a screw must be loose somewhere for all the facts to be garbled like that inside that melon of yours!

This is unfortunate all around, 'cause now this discussion board would have to put up with your medical condition, and you have shown us that you have no hesitation to embarrass yourself over and over again in public, despite our best effort to restraint your nonsensical outbursts.

Please, seek professional help today, it will be beneficial to you as well as everyone around you who have to deal with your condition.

Last edited:
I dont think Losing Cyborg will hurt the UFC very much. This is not at all like the Fedor situation.

First of all, this is the womens division we're talking about. Not gonna do much to the bottom line.
Second, this may be sexist but cyborg has ZERO sex appeal and that limits her star power. NO WAY would she ever get all those magazine covers, movie roles, talk show interviews etc like Rousey.

Realistically, the UFC only missed out on 1 fight.

Maybe I"m the only one but I find Cyborg sexier than Rhonda.

this clearly is bothering dana since it is a fedor-type situation where the ufc would love her to fight under their banner, but since she isn't they will disparage her and her people.

but its also true. its tito. who would want that guy managing your career

tito ended up collecting big pay day after big pay day WELL after he was past his prime.

so he obviously knows how to stay in the mix and knows how to make money.

It's true, Tito rakes up a lot of money by being a crass & polarizing fighter throughout his early successful career, something that still reels in viewers when the losses piled up.

We shall see how his mangement of Cyborg's career pans out. So far her post-Zuffa success in Muay Thai & MMA resulted in very little fanfare, which results in the habitual stirring of the pot by mentioning Rousey's name every other month in order to stay relevance.

If you think about it, the only place to make money in women's MMA is the UFC. It really doesn't make sense to hire a manager with a bad relationship with it's president.

If you think about it, the only place to make money in women's MMA is the UFC.

only if your name is Ronda Rousey...
they aren't really paying the other girls so much. Women can definetly make as much money fighting in other places, specially if you're Cyborg and have no division to fight in the UFC, lol.

Maybe I"m the only one but I find Cyborg sexier than Rhonda.

disg_kfdj897.gif

only if your name is Ronda Rousey...
they aren't really paying the other girls so much. Women can definetly make as much money fighting in other places, specially if you're Cyborg and have no division to fight in the UFC, lol.

The UFC offered to help Cyborg make 135 in a healthy way. She could be UFC champ right now.

The UFC offered to help Cyborg make 135 in a healthy way. She could be UFC champ right now.

If a fighter says he or she can't make a weight, why would you assume someone else saying it's possible is correct?

If a fighter says he or she can't make a weight, why would you assume someone else saying it's possible is correct?

I think the difference is diet and exercise rather than cutting water weight. I believe that she cannot cut to 135 from her current body weight but also believe that it is possible for her to make 135 with the right diet and workout routine.

That, is what true revisionism is like, ladies and gentlemen. Despite well-known facts that every MMA fans worth his salt already know. Such as this:

Cyborg Santos steroids suspension upheld, summer Strikeforce showdown with Ronda Rousey scrapped:
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/4/9/29...on-upheld-strikeforce-ronda-rousey-female-mma

So, were you born with a mental defect, or had a tumble off your booster seat and hit your head as a child? I mean, if you TRULY believe you're not revising history while actively doing so, then a screw must be loose somewhere for all the facts to be garbled like that inside that melon of yours!

This is unfortunate all around, 'cause now this discussion board would have to put up with your medical condition, and you have shown us that you have no hesitation to embarrass yourself over and over again in public, despite our best effort to restraint your nonsensical outbursts.

Please, seek professional help today, it will be beneficial to you as well as everyone around you who have to deal with your condition.

LOL.
You are so dumb it makes me feel bad respond to you.
it's like picking a fight with a 2 year old.

Sorry, but you fail once more.

Cyborg was caught in January 6, 2012.
But it was back in December when Ronda already avoided fighting Cris.

So for all your crap and BS, you still fail at a major level.

Sorry man, you are blind. I pity you.

Following her win over Hiroko Yamanaka in Strikeforce almost exactly a month later, Cyborg reveals that she asked to face Rousey, but didn't get the answer she was expecting.

"I don't want to talk trash about somebody, I want to prove it inside the cage. When she was in my weight class she said 'I want to fight Cris Cyborg' and when I had my last fight against Hiroko (Yamanaka) I talked to Sean Shelby, the matchmaker at Strikeforce, and I said 'I want Ronda next.' He said 'no, she's not ready for you' and after that fight she's talking bad about me but you guys protected her," Santos revealed in an interview with Bleacher Report

Anything else?
Didn't think so...:icon_neut

Gosh damn, they are right, stupidity cannot be cured.

The proof that the "Rousey vs. Cyborg" superfight scheduled for Summer 2012 was scrapped BECAUSE of the year-long suspension is right there on front of his face, and this kid is still acting all oblivious as he continue to paddles in a pool of ad-hominem garbage.

Cyborg Santos steroids suspension upheld, summer Strikeforce showdown with Ronda Rousey scrapped

Former Strikeforce women's champion Cristiane Santos had her long-awaited day in "court" this afternoon (April 9, 2012), pleading her case before the California State Athletic Commission (CSAC).

Her story, which hinged on unknowingly ingesting a "dietary supplement" that contained steroids (Stanzolol metabolites) on the advice of a "trusted individual," simply didn't hold up, which essentially means that the 145-pound female mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter will have to sit on the sidelines until Dec. 2012.

That's a year-long suspension that dates back to her 16-second knockout win over Hiroko Yamanaka back on Dec. 17, 2011, in San Diego, Calif., which was later ruled a "No Contest" because of the banned substance detected in her post-fight urinalysis.

"Cyborg," unsuccessfully, requested to have the suspension, which also included a $2,500 fine, trimmed to just six months. The result was a bitter pill to swallow, but one that the Brazilian already seems to trying to put in the rear-view mirror.

Prior to the setback, Santos steamrolled through her competition under the Strikeforce banner since making her way over in 2009, with wins over notable female fighters like Gina Carano and Marloes Coenen. Those victories, even if she was clean at the time, will now likely be forever tainted in the eyes of the public.

Regardless, Strikeforce has a new Queen Bee to keep the Strikeforce female hive, as well as its fans, buzzing until Santos' return ... if the promotion is even interested in retaining her services after this fiasco, of course.

Her name is Ronda Rousey. And the 135-pound champion -- who just scored an arm-popping submission (see the pic here) over Miesha Tate earlier this year to earn the crown -- has "no respect" for a "cheater" like Santos.

Nonetheless, "Rowdy" and "Cyborg," who are 10 pounds apart, were apparently penciled in to collide this summer had the suspension been reduced. At least that was the plan, according to an affidavit that Santos' legal team submitted to CSAC prior to the hearing.

Looks like it's Sarah Kaufman's lucky day.

Last edited:

Because she lost 12 pounds, and was on the way to losing even more weight when she asked to be cut. She would have been cutting a smaller percent of bodyweight making 135 than she did making 145. What about that situation makes you think she can't make 135 when she never once even tried?

Cyborg was caught in January 6, 2012.
But it was back in December when Ronda already avoided fighting Cris.

You posted a link where SF told Cyborg they wouldn't make the fight. I saw nothing about Rousey saying no.

So it's time to school you again. Back in 2011 Cyborg said she was going to go down to 135 to fight Rousey. And if she tried and couldn't make 135 she'd do 1 fight at 140, then lose more weight for 135.
"I'm going to put in a valiant effort to try and make 135," Santos said through in interpreter. "Maybe if I can make a catchweight and fight at 140 first and slowly make my way down to 135, but I'm going to put in a good effort to get down to 135."
http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2011/...o-rousey-but-wary-of-quick-move-to-135-pounds

Then Rousey called Cyborg a steroid cheater and welcome a fight at 135. Rousey's manager even mentioned a possible 140 catchweight fight with follicle testing. Cyborg claimed...
I have never fought below 145 pounds
...Which is a lie since she did fight below 145 (Shayna Bazzler). All of a sudden Cyborg refused 135 or catchweight and demanded Ronda fight her at 145 only.
If Rousey wants to prove her worth, Santos said, let her come back to 145 pounds to do it
Keep making stupid arguments to defend a cheater though.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/spor...ight-rousey-at-145-pounds----no-less/828222/1

Except White was right that Fedor's management was terrible and stupid, and he's right that having Tito of all people as a manager is pretty crazy.

Tito's main talent was hyping up his own fights, but he can't string a normal sentence together. And he has zero experience as a manager. Why would you want him as your manager? It doesn't make sense.

this sums it up quite nicely.

Lemme put in my 2c, Everybody intrested in MMA knew who Fedor was. Only a handfull of ppl know who cyborg is. Tito and Cyborg are irrelevant atm.

all of you calling Tito stupid, you guys are complete IDIOTS!

This so called stupid tito has managed to make himself a multi-millionaire!

his networth is around $15 million and his lifestyle is probably that of 30-50 million with the 'credit' he is living off of as well...

so, he is far from STUPID.

ok, he isnt eloquent, that would just take some practice with a good speech coach or he can join a toastmasters group to practice public speaking!

u idiots calling him stupid when you are broke as hell and tito is RICH!

all of you calling Tito stupid, you guys are complete IDIOTS!

This so called stupid tito has managed to make himself a multi-millionaire!

his networth is around $15 million and his lifestyle is probably that of 30-50 million with the 'credit' he is living off of as well...

so, he is far from STUPID.

ok, he isnt eloquent, that would just take some practice with a good speech coach or he can join a toastmasters group to practice public speaking!

u idiots calling him stupid when you are broke as hell and tito is RICH!

How much has Cyborg made? Maybe now you understand the point?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back