• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White on Tito Managing Cyborg: She

read some pages back, retard. I posted quotes AND gave out the link.
Not my fault you have what is called "selective reading" which basically is your brain's way to make you right even when you are proven wrong.

And on Cyborg, it is also proven that after her comment, a doctor said t would be dangerous... a thing you obviously also keep a "blind eye" on.

So again, you're humiliated...

do you really want to keep it up?

Just remember: I told you I did not want to deal with you because you are too dumb and too biased to talk intelligently.

You are the one keeping this beating on...

give it up, son. :redface:

I already answered your Doctor misdirection.

Her Doctor said she can not cut from 172 to 135. That is why she dieted down to 160. Her doctor never advised her not to cut to 135 once she lost the weight.

i already proved Cyborg had an EASIER cut going to 135 from 160 than her normal 172 to 145 cut. I know you hate facts though.

You didn't prove anything since both numbers of her "walk around" weight doesn't disclose how far out of training she is when she is at those weights, nor does it say how much of that weight is composed of fat. Since burning fat would be a lot easier to do while training than it would be for her to lose muscle/water to cut.

You're a complete moron if you believe Cyborg is cutting 27 pounds to reach 145 or that she would cut 25 pounds to reach 135. That's Gleison Tibau status and there's no way a woman is doing a cut that big.

You're a moron. As has already been pointed out to you she never asked Ronda, and Ronda did not respond. Sean Shelby told Cyborg no, not Ronda. Sorry your fighter is a cheater that ducks the champ.

you have a RONDA interview when she moved down with the promise to go back.

Sorry, you're just too dumb to keep this going.

I beat you. You keep repeating the same thing.

Find someone else who has patience for you.

FACT: ROnda ducks Cyborg at 145 with promise to go back
FACT: Ronda refuses to go back up.

All the rest happened after this.

You lose again.

I already sourced back in SF Cyborg promised to fight Rousey at 135. It has already been sourced she had a fight scheduled with Rousey that was cancelled due to her popping hot for steroids. There is no 145 belt for Rousey to take, which was what she said she would do. There is still a 135 division for Cyborg to fight Rousey at, which she promised to do back in SF.

How can you be so into this? You do know this is a female fighter right?

Yes. Is there something wrong with WMMA? Personally I don't like either fighter and wish they would both go away. Ignorance bothers me though.

i don't think either is ducking, i just think they know this fight will be won in the negotiation. if they fight at 145 ronda probably loses, if they fight at 135, cyborg probably loses.

You didn't prove anything since both numbers of her "walk around" weight doesn't disclose how far out of training she is when she is at those weights, nor does it say how much of that weight is composed of fat. Since burning fat would be a lot easier to do while training than it would be for her to lose muscle/water to cut.

You're a complete moron if you believe Cyborg is cutting 27 pounds to reach 145 or that she would cut 25 pounds to reach 135. That's Gleison Tibau status and there's no way a woman is doing a cut that big.

The source I posted did disclose all that. She said she is less than 8% body fat for her 145 cut.

The rest of your post shows you clearly have no clue what cutting means.
Hint: It's more than just the 24 hours before the weighin.

If you want to claim Cyborg is lying then be my guest. If she is a liar though then why believe only the portion of her claims you want to agree with?

Most people literally don't know what literally means. This is usually prevalent among teenage girls not bald presidents.

you have a RONDA interview when she moved down with the promise to go back.

Sorry, you're just too dumb to keep this going.

I beat you. You keep repeating the same thing.

Find someone else who has patience for you.

She promised to go back and take the 145 belt. There is no 145 belt. There is no 145 division. If the UFC ever creates one we will see.

Cyborg promised to go to 135 back in SF. There is a 135 division. There is a 135 belt.

She probably can't make 135lbs. Tito has insisted that the fight take place at 140lbs. A deal would have been made if she could.

The source I posted did disclose all that. She said she is less than 8% body fat for her 145 cut.

The rest of your post shows you clearly have no clue what cutting means.
Hint: It's more than just the 24 hours before the weighin.

If you want to claim Cyborg is lying then be my guest. If she is a liar though then why believe only the portion of her claims you want to agree with?

No, your previous post proved that you don't since you think that going from 160 to 135 is easier than going from 172 to 145 without having her bodyfat percentages at 160 and 172.

A woman's essential fat is between 8-10% so less than 8% means she's lying. Female bodybuilders are around 12%. Cyborg is a cheat and liar, I never put faith in anything she's said. So I have no clue why you say I chose what to and not to believe about what she stated.

No, your previous post proved that you don't since you think that going from 160 to 135 is easier than going from 172 to 145 without having her bodyfat percentages at 160 and 172.

A woman's essential fat is between 8-10% so less than 8% means she's lying. Female bodybuilders are around 12%. Cyborg is a cheat and liar, I never put faith in anything she's said. So I have no clue why you say I chose what to and not to believe about what she stated.

The only information I have is what she provides. Going by her OWN statements her cut to 135 would have been easier since she claims she is less than 8% for her 145 cut. So she was not cutting fat going from 172 to 160. She did not need to lose fat. She needed to lose muscle that she gained through steroid use. She lost it. She did not feel superhuman any more and didn't like it.

Now this does not at all take into account when she was 160 she said she had MORE weight she could lose, and agreed to let Dolce help. She never actually let him help though.

Had she let an independent 3rd party help, tried a weight cut supervised by them, and they said it was just too difficult, this would all be over.

Using only the information Cyborg and her team have released, her weight cut to 135 would have been easier.

Brock raped Mir's guard like it was child's play..

And Bigfoot doesn't eat punches all that well TBH..

Brock could take a punch before the diverticulitis. Not a Brock fan but he was on his way to be something nasty, and I think he stills has the record for heavyweight defenses and time as belt holder.

i don't disagree.

she could have come to the UFC and not immediately fought Ronda. instead she (well, they, her & Tito) made a big deal about it all, drew a line in the sand....and lost.

2 women's weight classes would have been awesome. instead she's fighting around the world for pennies.

You don't know what you are talking about.

The UFC contract that she turned down, was to fight at 135 in Invicta for 3 fights before fighting Rousey in the UFC at 135. This was to prove to the UFC that she could compete at 135.

Cyborg can't cut to 135, no matter what Dolce says. She is a big girl. Steriods don't grow the frame.

I don't care how stupid Tito is, turning down that contract was a no brainer.

Cyborg is a cheat and Tito is an idiot. Still, turning down that contract was a smart thing.

A woman's essential fat is between 8-10% so less than 8% means she's lying. Female bodybuilders are around 12%.
You might want to check your facts there. Fitness models compete as low as 8%, bodybuilders less than that, some at 5-6%. I'm not saying it's healthy but they do it.

She probably can't make 135lbs. Tito has insisted that the fight take place at 140lbs. A deal would have been made if she could.

Non-title fight at catch-weight with a Champ?

Tito visioned it happening in Bellator, perhaps.

Well, she seems to be doing pretty well over in Invicta. I think Dana is just mad that he will never have power over Cyborg and he won't be able to make Ronda vs. Cyborg, the biggest WMMA fight ever.

Back