Dana White On Pacquiao/Marquez: "Dumbest fight in history. Bob Arum is a moron"

"Oh and be sure to check out Jon Jones defend his title against Chael Sonnen, motherfuckers, you're in for the fight of the decade"

Get that sarcasm bullshit out of here! Chael is about to become a two division champ and then ruin JDS. You heard it here first folks!

*kills self*

dana-white-angry.jpg

source: http://www.boxingscene.com/dana-white-lashes-out-arum-over-pacquiao-marquez--60550

dana knows his stuff

Yet, what better way to prove just how great a fighter you are by beating the guy that matches up the best with you...

If he would have won? Everyone would be talking about just how incredible Manny is, and how he was able to overcome such a difficult match up.

But he lost....

this

Yet, what better way to prove just how great a fighter you are by beating the guy that matches up the best with you...

If he would have won? Everyone would be talking about just how incredible Manny is, and how he was able to overcome such a difficult match up.

But he lost....

not really think of it this way, u fight some one 3 times and never come out with a lose and win 2 of them what does that 3rd win do for u? nothing. its like saying if JDS beats cain on the 29th he has to beat him again before we can say how great he is ?

not really think of it this way, u fight some one 3 times and never come out with a lose and win 2 of them what does that 3rd win do for u? nothing. its like saying if JDS beats cain on the 29th he has to beat him again before we can say how great he is ?

The difference here was that Marquez arguably won 2 of their 3 fights but only came out with 2 losses and a draw against Manny so I feel another match was necessary but don't think the timing of it was great.

haha

dana

just shhhhh

wtf dana you sound so full of shit . I'm a big fan dana but what are u talking about ? Marquez deserves this fight more than anybody in this world and he proved it by knocking manny out. get ur foot outta ur ass dana you scum

Think of it like this in UFC terms. This situation would be like Bendo fighting Frankie for a third time as a lightweight. Sure, it sounds good for frankie if he can pull off the upset, but what would Bendo have to gain? Nothing. That is why Frankie has to go to featherweight. As long as Ben is champ, frankie gets no more chances. Pac-man had 2 wins and a close decision. A fourth fight was unnecessary for his record and he was only opening himself up to the possibility of a loss (which he did). From a manager/promoter POV, this was a insanely stupid idea. He made the decision to go for easy money now and risked a bigger payday later instead of taking a smaller payday now so he could get the superfight in the future. That is a pipedream now.

not really think of it this way, u fight some one 3 times and never come out with a lose and win 2 of them what does that 3rd win do for u?

Well? If every fight was highly competitive and very controversial? A great deal, especially if you win in spectacular fashion or just put on a clinic for 12 rounds...

. its like saying if JDS beats cain on the 29th he has to beat him again before we can say how great he is ?

Actually it's nothing like that. Not even slightly close.

I think its safe to say that the people who agree with all these fucking undeserving fighters getting title shots; are new ufc fans or just bleed fans, and the people who dont agree are the ones who have been following the sport since the start, from pride to ufc 1. fighters who busted their ass working for a title shot are starting to find out that its pointless to work hard because it wont get them anywhere, man this bums me out, i dont want this turning out like wwe, i love this sport man. Long post lol

Although it is true what Dana said, he is not really one to talk. Pot calling the kettle black.

Back