Media Dana White on his Instagram:I'm not telling anyone the location

Pretty sure he won't be revealing the location on the day of the event either.

It'd be pretty funny if the army showed up and shut it down immediately and threw Dana in jail

keep your secrets then but tell khabib and tony you do have a location baldass

It's so secret the location doesn't even know yet.

Last edited:
It's on a battle ship in the middle of the ocean, take a picture of this post.

Dana can see the $$$. All other sports are canceled, so there's no competition. All he needs is a venue in a country that will allow him to do this, risk mitigation in place to look after all involved, and do the whole thing like the Ultimate Fighter, but live.

If there's "several locations" doesn't that imply there might be fights in different locations? Like the first fight is in one place, then the second fight is in another place, and it's all done in order and coordinated by the production team.

That could keep the number of people below the max number (i.e. 10 people) in a gathering.

But honestly the only fight I care about is Khabib vs Tony, so...

This goof will have to tell at least to the people that will set this up.
What a dumbass

Dana can see the $$$. All other sports are canceled, so there's no competition. All he needs is a venue in a country that will allow him to do this, risk mitigation in place to look after all involved, and do the whole thing like the Ultimate Fighter, but live.

Who’s going to order this event when the country is going down the toilet? People are out of jobs and the last thing they want to do is shell out money on unnecessary things. Will Dana say,” just get together with 4-5 buddies, and order it while you toss back a few? Lol

Still can’t see how this can happen, Dana is not your normal bloke though, I’m still not writing him off.

Dana is just getting sad now.

There ain't going down April 18

I'm not telling anyone the location in which I'll be banging Scarlett Johanssen either.
In the ass is the only correct answer tho

GCXfGUu.gif

Dana thinks that every mma fan in existence is a rube, and he’s usually at least 70% right

It will happen. In JUly. Khabib replaced by Conor, for the interim title, it'll break PPV records due to fans being chomping at the bit. Khabib will take off the summer and Ramadan and fight the winner on the NYE-ish card at the end of the year in another blockbuster event. Take it to the bank, bitches.

There are a few places I can think of where White will set up the bout to protect us from COVID-19...

The portal from the Netherrealm...

tumblr_p8deanbT6M1xqepp2o1_640.gif

Final Destination...

SuperSmashBrosUltimate-FinalDestination-2-1024x576.jpg

The moonlit wilderness

latest

And of course Planet Namek...

DlTSRiGX4AEeRls.jpg

Back