Media Dana White on his Instagram:I'm not telling anyone the location

He just makes sure COVID won't be able to track them till the last moment.

That's why there are SEVERAL locations.

Conspiracy 101 guys, Jesus.

A UFC limo is gonna pull up to the fighters houses and whisk them away with a blindfold on their head to some underground bunker.

The ref will be Dana himself, Eddie bravo on standby as the doctor.
Adalay Bird (not wasting time seeing if it’s spelled correctly) as sole judge

Dana in a nutshell.

96e0b4704757c15274068d65c71f871f.jpg

Smart. If he did the liberal media would be eager to attack him and the venue's host.

@NorrisB
If khabib vs tony happens. I'm taking this classy avatar off and if khabib wins i got a special avatar for you. <Moves>

Last edited:
It's a good idea to keep the location a secret during these times.

You don't wan't a bunch of plebs swarming and fucking it all up

<BC1>
Khabib saying to Okamoto that he have a feeling that the fight is gonna happen, Gaethje the guy that was supposed to fight Ferguson is all silent. Ariel Helwani would be upp in Gaethje ass by now. Maybe this is a PR move, im still gonna belive the fight is on till the end. LOL.

It makes sense. The minute he says the location you know the media is going to try to call the commissions and politicians of the state. He is going to hold that a secret as long as possible.

It makes sense. The minute he says the location you know the media is going to try to call the commissions and politicians of the state. He is going to hold that a secret as long as possible.

Why would the media try to prevent the event from happening?

I can't imagine the president of the NBA, NHL or some other big league sports organization behaving like Dana if they were going to showcase a game during the pandemic shutdown.

If the UFC happens, it will probably be in Backwater, North Dakota and the fighters will arrive in the back of a Uhaul and scurry out so they can quickly crawl thru a small hole into a chicken fighting barn thats been refurbished to hold an Octagon. Then Dana will say "See, we are the only org capable of holding an event" and brag about how the UFC is the premiere sporting organization that others envy.

I gotta admit, I respect his commitment to his lies

There’s a reason why he’s not. They’ll have some protesting weak kneed casuals trying to shut it down. Those turds make me sick. Let the fight happen!!

This..

Dana being a total snake with the way he has handled this card and leaving the blame on the fighters. If its not tony/khabib then postpone it no one wants to watch any other shit fights.

Back