• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White may have lied

He meant total views fam 🚫🧢 If not that, he meant total views on a single IG reel that's where slaps smoked Taylor Swift but if dat ain't di case it's prolly more followers den any single team member or sumting else entirely 💯 point is fam records being broken regardless sports here to stay 👋🏽💥

No one actually watches it outside of third world countries, except for hipster homosexuals.
Crap. I never realized those right wing ultras with swastikas tatooed on their chest were actually homosexuals. This is an eye-opener.

I don't need to seek it out, it's literally plastered on every page. There are billboards all over Europe of soccer players 69ing each other. Maybe it's time for some thicker lenses, you extremely old and senile man.

Thanks for sharing your interests with us. I’m not into that sort of thing but you do you friend.

The 2024 Euro Cup just started. It’s a massive international tournament with incredible fanfare. There are 24 different countries participating and the games are taking place in 10 separate stadiums across Germany. All the games are sold-out and people are travelling in from all across the world to watch. The tournament generates billions of dollars.

I am currently watching one of the games on TV right now and it feels like a big deal. It almost feels like it’s the biggest sporting event in the world right now but Dana told me the UFC & Powerslap are bigger than soccer. Could Dana have lied?

It sucks compare to real « soccer » though, the one with European clubs (Premier League, Liga, Serie A, and the top of the top, the UCL), because there, the players play in their real teams with their real everyday teammates.

But meh, Euro is still the best competition for international football, so let’s enjoy it.

The Euro is a major event. UFC doesn't do numbers that are even close to one of the matches, even between the weakest teams. Attendances of 60K supporters..

Power Slap stat dropping fundamentals, in English:

Stat drops must contain the following, in any order, to be considered valid:
-Who got they azz beat
-In what very specific manner they got their azz beat
-Social media platform

Ex:
"The video of Eviahn "Kine Eyez" Scott screaming after getting slapped had more views than any single Taylor Swift reel on IG"
"Power Slap has more viewers in India than the NHL, NBA, NFL, and US Soccer combined on Tik Tok"
"If you add up the YouTube short views for all major sports IN THE WORLD and compare them to Power Slap's....they don't even touch our numbers."

If the structure doesn't match the above examples, just assume Dana made a mistake or TS is lying.

Stay bless 🙏🏽☝🏽

The 2024 Euro Cup just started. It’s a massive international tournament with incredible fanfare. There are 24 different countries participating and the games are taking place in 10 separate stadiums across Germany. All the games are sold-out and people are travelling in from all across the world to watch. The tournament generates billions of dollars.

I am currently watching one of the games on TV right now and it feels like a big deal. It almost feels like it’s the biggest sporting event in the world right now but Dana told me the UFC & Powerslap are bigger than soccer. Could Dana have lied?
Can you tell the difference between a lie? And an obvious bit of promotion, or not?

It seems most of you can’t.

Dana; Women will never be in the UFC.

Two years later, they were here.

Did he lie?

Do you understand the difference between a lie, and what you believe to be true at some point?

But your view changed for whatever reason?

Happens all the time in real life. But score the easy likes in a troll thread.

Only autistic nerds like you people would take Dana's words literally. Your literal mindedness and stupidity are unbelievable.

A fight promoter that doesn’t lie won’t be a fight promoter for long.

Back