• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White may have lied

The 2024 Euro Cup just started. It’s a massive international tournament with incredible fanfare. There are 24 different countries participating and the games are taking place in 10 separate stadiums across Germany. All the games are sold-out and people are travelling in from all across the world to watch. The tournament generates billions of dollars.

I am currently watching one of the games on TV right now and it feels like a big deal. It almost feels like it’s the biggest sporting event in the world right now but Dana told me the UFC & Powerslap are bigger than soccer. Could Dana have lied?
One of the guys who started powerslap was on MMA roasted last week and has a new thing called "car jitsu". That's going to be the next thing that's bigger than soccer.

Last edited:
Gee its almost like Dana is trying to promote his sport. You guys don't think everyone that's a face of a sport attempts to say it's the best sport in the world?
There's a difference between promotion and saying outlandish horseshit that even my mom would know is laughable.
Yawn. Football is trash.
I don't watch ballchasing of any kind, but soccer seems like one of the worst with the flopping and nobody ever scoring.

Gee its almost like Dana is trying to promote his sport. You guys don't think everyone that's a face of a sport attempts to say it's the best sport in the world?
And in the U.S., he might be right. Even people who do youth soccer do not watch it on TV.

Lot of effort went into that OP to say something the planet already fully knew lol

If he’s talking about football (soccer) in the USA vs the UFC, he might be close, I’m not sure.

If he’s talking globally … I think there are football clubs (not leagues or championships, just single clubs) worth more than the UFC and with a far far bigger following.

The 2024 Euro Cup just started. It’s a massive international tournament with incredible fanfare. There are 24 different countries participating and the games are taking place in 10 separate stadiums across Germany. All the games are sold-out and people are travelling in from all across the world to watch. The tournament generates billions of dollars.

I am currently watching one of the games on TV right now and it feels like a big deal. It almost feels like it’s the biggest sporting event in the world right now but Dana told me the UFC & Powerslap are bigger than soccer. Could Dana have lied?
Dana has never lied to anyone.

Face slap got more views on that one ko video on tik tok. Beat that soccer.

It's 50-50.

Most of the PowerSlap guys are paid less than lads like Jude Bellingham, Harry Kane and Killian Mbappe, but as Dana says, once these guys earn big money, it's impossible to get them to compete.

Or something...

Only Amurica matters! What is this kicky ball garbage?

I think Dana's deliberately trolling. The guy isn't stupid and there's no way he genuinely believes that people buy that.

If contemporary American politics has taught the public anything, it is that shameless transparent lying and a total disregard for truthful accuracy when promoting oneself or campaigns is not only entirely acceptable but an essential ethic when faced with any dissent.

Back