Dana White: "Khabib Has Over $50 Milloin Dollars"

And trains in the snowy mountains of Dagestan, what a GOAT

Still chooses to continue on and fight contenders such as Ferguson.. despite being worth 50+ million.

Destroys the narrative that he isn't fighting for legacy.

<BC1>

The version of Mcgregor that showed up last night literally walks through Khabib.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

giphy.gif

Only way Conor gets a rematch is deserving one.
i mean, khabib either fights conor or gets stripped of the title. i dont know how these wierdo conor haters/khabib lovers cant understand this

It's the only way to make sense of the constant russian spam bots.

I saw this and had to wonder "from what"? The UFC didn't pay him that much and I can't imagine he got that much from a legitimate sponsor.

I’m not really sure I believe it though because he has never made the Forbes top 100 most paid athletes, where as Conor has been making it since 2016. Not to say khabib isn’t a draw. I just feel like if these claims were true he’d be on that Forbes list

i mean, khabib either fights conor or gets stripped of the title. i dont know how these wierdo conor haters/khabib lovers cant understand this

Have UFC ever stripped an active champ for refusing to defend the title? I cant recall actually.
Remember when MM refused to fight TJ?
Did UFC strip him?

Stripping a champ for refusing to fight a fighter he already beat while fighting the contenders at his weigh sure would do the UFC good.

I’m not really sure I believe it though because he has never made the Forbes top 100 most paid athletes, where as Conor has been making it since 2016. Not to say khabib isn’t a draw. I just feel like if these claims were true he’d be on that Forbes list
I would say most of it is 'off the record' money from Middle Eastern shiekhs etc..
These lads have near limitless wealth.

I mean who's actually recording that shit.

<36>

Forbes is fake news.

tdLPwiJ.gif

Conor beating a shot Cowboy certainly doesn't erase that ass kicking.

The most watched event in UFC history was Khabib running through Conor like a knife through butter.

#Never forget
I thought Conor won the third round.

So you believe him when it comes to Khabib but not Conor lol?
Because you delusional retards act like he’s some billionaire with his piss whiskey and made 80m from the Cowboy fight.

Because you delusional retards act like he’s some billionaire with his piss whiskey and made 80m from the Cowboy fight.

But Khabib definitely has 50 million lol

If you believe that then you believe Conor got 3 for Gaethje.

Official fight purse disclosure is only a small part of what the headliners are receiving.

2 + 6 = 8.
I said he probably has 20

50 million in daggerstan vs 100+ in Ireland... the dagger-dough will go a lot further

i don't believe it, not from the UFC at least, there were talk about 6mil for the poirier fight (per ali, so probably a lot less), if he got 10 mil in his UFC career i'd be surprised

Dana just adding fuel to the fire .. how many people gonna try extra hard to suck khabib dry ..

Dana mad he won't fight Conor <Lmaoo>

Back