Dana White: "Khabib Has Over $50 Milloin Dollars"

Google claims his net worth is 1 million

Jose aldos listed at 9 million for referrance. I'd take those stats over Dana's mouth especially considering hes under scrutiny for underpaying fighters

I would say most of it is 'off the record' money from Middle Eastern shiekhs etc..
These lads have near limitless wealth.

I mean who's actually recording that shit.

<36>

Kabib gets a lot of support the guy is taken care of. 50 mil? Probably 200mil.

Conor’s ass is worth a lot. And Khabib owns it. So this seems legit.

Thanks Dana. I'm sure he wants everyone to know that.

Jose aldos listed at 9 million for referrance. I'd take those stats over Dana's mouth especially considering hes under scrutiny for underpaying fighters
If khabib has 50 mill it isn't because of the ufc but his associates outside of it.

dFvvKkj.gif

Khabib has no reason to ever give Conrad a rematch. 50 million will go a long way in Dagestan

Khabib Bless
Savage

Khabib (and other UFC fighters) likely need to disclose their endorsements, appearance fees etc to UFC which would explain why Dana would know.

I do hate the idea that just because someone has earned a certain sum over their lifetime, that they have that much money.

In the old days we’d hear about how many millionaires the UFC had created.
And people would list fighters and their earnings as evidence...he fought 15x over 6 years and earned $1.2 million!
Sorry, his net worth is probably about $200k. He’s not a millionaire.

Bullshit. Khabib is a defending champion who has got a lot of money fighting Mcgregor. He has way more than 1 million.

Bullshit. Khabib is a defending champion who has got a lot of money fighting Mcgregor. He has way more than 1 million.

I find it hard to believe he only has 1 mil too, but at the same time do you really trust what Dana says about, well, anything?

Easy bud. I'm just quoting what google says.. I'm sure hes worth more than a million but I'm also pretty damn sure he isnt worth 50 million either

I do hate the idea that just because someone has earned a certain sum over their lifetime, that they have that much money.

In the old days we’d hear about how many millionaires the UFC had created.
And people would list fighters and their earnings as evidence...he fought 15x over 6 years and earned $1.2 million!
Sorry, his net worth is probably about $200k. He’s not a millionaire.

Khabib is worth way more than 200K

Back