Dana White: "Khabib Has Over $50 Milloin Dollars"

All the blood money from his dictator friends that treat women like slaves.

Religion of peace for sure.

Do Dana and the UFC know what confidentiality means? Why put that info out there ...

Anyway
Khabib Bless
Khabib hasn't exactly been shy about his income.

He's been getting $1-2M just for appearances. He's getting money when he meets dictators, when he meets Putin, and he's been given a lot of money to build his MMA gym in Dagestan. He's also probably made a fair bit of money from his UFC fights, and of course all the sponsorships he's going to have in muslim and Russian countries.

Khabib has talked about how financially secure is in relation to his desire to retire soon. He hasn't exactly been shy about it. Dana just put a more specific ballpark on it.

I have a question.

If you all think Khabib would just smash Conor again, wouldn't you want the rematch to happen so he'd get another easy payday?

Or is the reason you don't want a rematch because you think Conor might have a chance of winning if he's been active and focused beforehand, and you don't want to deal with that potential outcome?

Khabib plans to retire after 2 or 3 years. Another win against Conor wouldn't make his resume looks better, while Gaethje would add a NCAA D1 All American to his resume.

Khabib hasn't exactly been shy about his income.

He's been getting $1-2M just for appearances. He's getting money when he meets dictators, when he meets Putin, and he's been given a lot of money to build his MMA gym in Dagestan. He's also probably made a fair bit of money from his UFC fights, and of course all the sponsorships he's going to have in muslim and Russian countries.

Khabib has talked about how financially secure is in relation to his desire to retire soon. He hasn't exactly been shy about it. Dana just put a more specific ballpark on it.

Khabib is carried by muslims aka blood money.

BLOOD MONEY

<BC1>

DymH_HPUwAE_Ljh.jpg
Well I know the one on the left is a garbage human being that is for sure.

lol, even I can admit Conor really changed his life..

<TheWire1>

The version of Mcgregor that showed up last night literally walks through Khabib.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

The version of Mcgregor that showed up last night literally walks through Khabib.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
Explain how..? Conor fans love to throw out these statements, without any actual analysis to back it up..

lol.

Conor needs a contender fight for the re-match to have any legitimacy.
Gaethje stands out as the one. That style match-up suits Conor as well.
But sure as eggs are eggs the Nurmagedov management will take that fight.
This is prize fighting. The "Legacy" talk is just to sell to rubes and casuals.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
Deep down you don't even believe that.

However I'm sure Conor appreciates the support.

And trains in the snowy mountains of Dagestan, what a GOAT

You still crying from about last night? Things will get better soon pal.
I'm not crying, why are you always so defensive about Conor?

You have to admit the comment you just made was silly. I was just reacting to it. Chillout, bro lol

Back