Dana White: "Khabib Has Over $50 Milloin Dollars"

Maybe 5 million dollars but 50?? Gtfo lol fake news
He made a million dollars just for appearing at some event in the middle east. It's not unreasonable. He didn't make all the money from the ufc. Sponsors. Wealthy donors, appearance fees, etc all add up. These guys make a lot but have a short window.

Last edited:
Rich (maybe not as rich as Dana says, but still rich), top MMA fighter, but still like a little boy that is always told what to do by his dad. Funny contrast.

This is why he doesn't need to fight some guy he already destroyed.

Conor will always be a part of Khabib's soul collection

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg
Laying on a Man, is no soul taking boy

BLOOD MONEY

<BC1>

DymH_HPUwAE_Ljh.jpg
well technically all UFC fighters are paid by the UFC which 100 per cent with blood money. all the deals UFC has done with china, abu dhabi, russia etc

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

Khabib has no reason to ever give Conrad a rematch. 50 million will go a long way in Dagestan

Khabib Bless

As will another 50. Khabib has so much leverage with Dana on booking the big one he will get a monster pay day - can probably do a lot of good with the paycheck

Khabib has way more than that. Lol at 50 million

According to Forbes he's worth $12m. Far from 50 lol but still enough to make him set for life in Dagestan. He doesnt need to chase the $$$ anymore.

According to Forbes he's worth $12m. Far from 50 lol but still enough to make him set for life in Dagestan. He doesnt need to chase the $$$ anymore.
Lol at believing forbes. Where did forbes get their retarded info from? No doubt purely off of public fight purse disclosures.

Dana probably heard 50 mil from Ali

We know those multi billion dollar oil sheikhs are feeding him that sweet cash as is kadyrov, putin and god knows what else

The bulk of Khabib's money comes from gifts, properties, expensive cars, and lands offered to him by an assortment of monarchs, oil sheikhs, dictators, and billionaires from the Middle East and the Caucasus region.

AlHamdulillah.

He got 2 for his Conor fight and 6 for the Dustin fight (apparently).
That's why I said 20
If you believe that then you believe Conor got 3 for Gaethje.

Official fight purse disclosure is only a small part of what the headliners are receiving.

I have a question.

If you all think Khabib would just smash Conor again, wouldn't you want the rematch to happen so he'd get another easy payday?

Or is the reason you don't want a rematch because you think Conor might have a chance of winning if he's been active and focused beforehand, and you don't want to deal with that potential outcome?

I have a question.

If you all think Khabib would just smash Conor again, wouldn't you want the rematch to happen so he'd get another easy payday?

Or is the reason you don't want a rematch because you think Conor might have a chance of winning if he's been active and focused beforehand, and you don't want to deal with that potential outcome?
It's more to do with Khabib running through Conor and Conor not deserving it.

Khabib said he'd fight him again if he earned it, but from his pov there is no reason to fight someone he killed who was so disrespectful to him and his people in the fight buildup just because he beat a washed up Cowboy who needs to retire.

Let's face it: if Khabib lost to Conor, that would be probably the most devastating thing to happen to Conor hater ever, worse than the Aldo KO. They survive off that win and it gives them purpose In life to post the choke gif and rub salt in. Hitto would literally jump of a bridge if Conor stiffed Khabib and made him cry.
nah i got more faith in the haters. they will hold strong no matter what. i remember when conor was undefeated in UFC they brought clips of his losses pre ufc etc. and even after conor is done in UFC they will be making threads about him like ronda.

Back