Dana White: Kelvin Gastelum could earn title shot with win over Tyron Woodley

My prediction of White running his mouth after Thatch beats Wonderboy:

''If Thatch wins his next fight, he's definitely jumping in front of Lombard, Rory, Brown, Hendricks, Woodley and Gastelum for the next title shot, the kid is incredible.''

Why does it seem when Dana talks WW championship he always seems to glide over Rory or talks in terms of possibilities of him getting a shot?

Rory needs to really start pressuring the situation my dad would always say "A closed mouth don't get fed" DC made noise, McGregor is always making noise and getting attention. Seems Dana only hears you if you keep talking.

Yeah won. Not destroyed. You Lawler nuthuggers/Rory haters act like it was a bell to bell beatdown where every round was like round 1 of Edgar-Maynard II.

No more rematches

ffs

stop being a retard

I don't think Gastelum is on Lawler's level, but I hope I'm wrong.

Against Woodley, I hope he puts the panic in hispanic.

is there a division in more Chaos then WW . Roy, Lombard,

somebody diff please no need for a trilogy brown what?

bizarre

Dana goes running his mouth and turning the sport into a joke.

Rory gets fucked out of a title shot he should go to Bellator. Seriously no way Gastelum should leap frog Rory

Says the guy that probably fucks dudes.

amidoinitrite?

That's kinda weird, at least mine was only vaguely off topic and you veered into homophobia completely of your own volition. So yeah. You're doing it right if you're closeted. Good job!

Rory gets fucked out of a title shot he should go to Bellator. Seriously no way Gastelum should leap frog Rory

Wonder what Rory's contract states? He should go to Bellator they would bend over backwards to make him their Canadian Star.

Yeah exactly. I hope Woodley KO's Gastelum in R1 to throw a wrench in the UFC's manipulations.

Woodley has NOTHING past round 1 and can't handle pressure. Mini Cain is going to steam roll Woodley.

If there is talk that GSP is coming back... then obviously Rory is going to get booted out because they know GSP vs Rory wont fight so they won't want Rory to fight for the belt

They obviously are still trying to get GSP, pretty much the last year for the ufc, they need a big year whether they are going to keep it or whether Zuffa sell it

Fuck it since they're gonna drop title fights for main carders, have MacDonald vs Gastelum and Lombard vs Woodley.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back