Dana White: I wouldnt let anyone else but Conor hold 2 belts.

In other words

'Conor's the only person who can sell my fights cause Chael and Brock retired and my idea of promotion is to throw my best fighter under the bus and blame him for a card I canceled.'

Guy was so desperate for a PPV draw he signed some freak show from the WWE.

who else can and will always show up multiple times a year?
out of the current champs

And today is a perfect example of why he's right.

what a biased cunt. holding onto his only cash cow for dear life.
Is he lying? Who else is willing or is capable of doing what Conor does?

He aint pulling out of fights. He aint ruining PPV's like jon jones.

Well that's just racist

Dana dropping the hard truth!

rYF61ev.gif

In other words

'Conor's the only person who can sell my fights cause Chael and Brock retired and my idea of promotion is to throw my best fighter under the bus and blame him for a card I canceled.'

Guy was so desperate for a PPV draw he signed some freak show from the WWE.
If you are talking about Brock, Brock won the title.

The difference is that when Hendo pulled out of ufc 151 Jon refused to fight Chael Sonnen to save the card...FUCKIN CHAEL SONNEN! Whereas Conor's reaction is 'fuck that guy, I will fight anyone!'. It is that reaction which gives Dana faith that Conor can stay active enough to hold 2 belts.

Lol, BJ Penn

GSP -> MW vs Anderson
Ronda -> HW vs Cain, BW vs TJ, Boxing vs Mayweather
Chael -> LHW vs Jones

Dana lol

Dana's just telling his truth, he plays favorites and there's no use denying it.

What a lying pice of shit. He could admit the truth at least. He is creating opportunities for Conor, because he sells PPV. Couldnt care less who is the baddast dude accordoing to this idiot.

Looks bad on the part of the UFC picking and choosing who can and cannot be champions.

What a lying pice of shit. He could admit the truth at least. He is creating opportunities for Conor, because he sells PPV. Couldnt care less who is the baddast dude accordoing to this idiot.

How is he lying? That is the most honest thing I've ever seen Dana say.

Conor is creating the opportunities, not Dana. I don't get how people cannot see this?

Good on dana, most other fighters don't deserve the opportunity to do it. Conors attendance is immaculate, and he doesn't do the whole "I'm not fighting him, he's my friend!" bit.

It has never been more clear that Dana is no longer fit to be president of the UFC.

Like I've been saying, he really has no idea why he's doing. ANYONE with a hint of common sense and a mild understanding of the very business he's involved in would know you can not say that.

It's such an incredible conflict of interest I can't even begin to explain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back