Dana White: I wouldnt let anyone else but Conor hold 2 belts.

If other champions are willing to do this I dont think Dana would stop them. For instance if Mighty Mouse wanted to move up to challenge Cruz I dont think Dana would stop it and make MM vacate his belt....then again its Dana so who the fuck knows.

I have no problem with what Dana said. People like to pretend that how much money a fighter can make the UFC is not important...guess what, it is.

What's the big deal? Conor's the UFC's biggest earner and most dependable employee. Exceptions will be made.

Fuck you Dana White. Choke on Conor's nuts you bitch.

If other champions are willing to do this I dont think Dana would stop them. For instance if Mighty Mouse wanted to move up to challenge Cruz I dont think Dana would stop it and make MM vacate his belt....then again its Dana so who the fuck knows.

there used to be an unofficial rule that you couldn't hold 2 belts. It makes sense when you think about it. Fighters get hurt.

I dont have a problem with this because Conor has been a great ufc employee, he has backed up everything hes said so far and never pulls out of fights. Does he get favoritism? yeah he does, but rightfully so because he puts butts in the seats and he's an amazing fighter. Another fighter that I wouldn't have a problem with getting that kind of treatment is Cerrone because of him never pulling out either and honsetly the sport would be much better if every champ was like conor and cerrone. We would see title fights all the time lol

Jon Jones didn't ruin any ppv's.

There should be a dislike button specifically for this comment.
If you refuse to fight a out of shape middleweight who poses ZERO threats, then yes......you have ruined a PPV.

BqXgsnzY.gif

Conor hasn't been the champ and had to fight a last minute opponent. This is their entire life and career on the line, not just an entertainment show for all of us

I am not giving RDA any grief about pulling out...if he has a broken foot then fair enough. However Jones refusing to fight Sonnen was bullshit...if you are the champ then you should be able to beat anyone, regardless of 'having to prepare for their style'. Sonnen's style had ZERO threat for Jones anyway.

My point is that Conor has the attitude that he WILL fight anyone, he does not get caught up in the gameplanning and having to specifically prepare for a certain fighter. AND he probably would fight with a broken foot once he put his name on the dotted line.

Bullshit. If DC wanted to keep the LHW and HW belt he'd be all over it.

there used to be an unofficial rule that you couldn't hold 2 belts. It makes sense when you think about it. Fighters get hurt.

True but if MM was active as Conor and truly wanted too I dont think Dana would say no but like I said its Dana and his mind can change in an instant if the money aint right.

With the exception of Conor and BJ Penn, every other champion always talks about going up with
phrases like "down the line" "in a few fights" "eventually", no one ask for it, no one demands it, they really don't want to do it.

Last edited:
You can tell dana favors fighters and certain champs, thats why its fun cheering for his golden gooses to lose.

I can't believe people in this thread are calling Dana out for lying here

I am not giving RDA any grief about pulling out...if he has a broken foot then fair enough. However Jones refusing to fight Sonnen was bullshit...if you are the champ then you should be able to beat anyone, regardless of 'having to prepare for their style'. Sonnen's style had ZERO threat for Jones anyway.

My point is that Conor has the attitude that he WILL fight anyone, he does not get caught up in the gameplanning and having to specifically prepare for a certain fighter. AND he probably would fight with a broken foot once he put his name on the dotted line.
We have yet to see if he would do that while champ is all im saying

Back