Dana White: I wouldnt let anyone else but Conor hold 2 belts.

Fair enough, that is true. I doubt that he would do it, but yeah who knows.
As much as i hate him, he's always been game to fight thus far so id say its likely he would. I just understand when guys with the belt dont want to take short notice fights

As much as i hate him, he's always been game to fight thus far so id say its likely he would. I just understand when guys with the belt dont want to take short notice fights

Yeah I can see your point, but if they are the best it shouldn't matter is my thought. Okay they have been preparing for a particular fighter and when that changes it would be frustrating, but their new oppone t would be at no advantage either...so if you truly are the best then prove it!

This is why Conor's mentality is so good. Kavanagh said that he never prepares specifically for a fighter, that every day is simply focussed on himself being better than he was yesterday...which is why Conor states that the opponent does not matter, they are all the same because he is ready for all. Gotta respect that.

Damn, Conor must give that once in a lifetime kind of head.

Penn would have vacated the LW belt... So no, not Penn.

Mcgregor has already said he wants to win as many titles as possible and then ride off into the sunset. No mention of ever defending any of them

Dana not even trying to hide his blatant favoritism.

Fortunately, goddess Karma is always here to destroy Dana's favorites in the most brutal and unexpected way.
Yea, for thou art now proud, I opine to thee; keep thee thine faith true the same in times of hardship. We are not always blessed, and must respect and appreciate what is granted

Pretty sure Hendo is the one who pulled out at the last minute. But yea, the MMA world did blame Jon Jones for ruining the event even though he wasn't the one responsible.
Thats the least of Jones worries

Yeah I can see your point, but if they are the best it shouldn't matter is my thought. Okay they have been preparing for a particular fighter and when that changes it would be frustrating, but their new oppone t would be at no advantage either...so if you truly are the best then prove it!

This is why Conor's mentality is so good. Kavanagh said that he never prepares specifically for a fighter, that every day is simply focussed on himself being better than he was yesterday...which is why Conor states that the opponent does not matter, they are all the same because he is ready for all. Gotta respect that.
I agree, that's a good mentality and seems to he working well for them.

What kind of shit is that? Conor ain't even that good ffs!

Mcgregor has already said he wants to win as many titles as possible and then ride off into the sunset. No mention of ever defending any of them

Yes he has. He's definitely talked about staying busy and defending them. Many interviews of him saying: "let Aldo get a different fight in to re-center himself before he fights me again. Fighting me is a whole new ball game with a different kind of pressure." Or talks about letting other fighters at the top of either of the divisions fight it out to see who comes out as a clear contender. He mentions fighting Edgar and Faber. I haven't even seem ever interview, but id imagine if you chose to search some, you find out he talks about defending frequently.

so he will be only one ever because no one else is allowed to. lol

All that matters is that Conor fattens uncle Dana's wallet

In other words

'Conor's the only person who can sell my fights cause Chael and Brock retired and my idea of promotion is to throw my best fighter under the bus and blame him for a card I canceled.'

Guy was so desperate for a PPV draw he signed some freak show from the WWE.
Yeah, he was just some juice-scrub from fake wrestling. All marketing. It wasn't like he was one of the greatest NCAA HW wrestlers in history or anything.

Back