Dana White disputes rumors that he's no longer involved in MayMac negotiations

What do you expect? He owns Conor's booty.

5d3020b2bdea9231eccf371a25c41c43c9e87553d0a47b67ff6755ab729bbdf4.jpg

new troll account...

He don't seem to be trolling, but there has been a few banned members returning under new names & acting like nitwits. My guess they will be banned again & do it all again :)

Do people really believe Dana's role in this is anything other than getting the UFC and McGregor's contract squared away so McGregor can make a deal? Do people really believe Dana is going to be negotiating how much Floyd is going to make on this fight? lol

The UFC and McGregor have already made a deal on their split of what Mayweather doesn't take. Dana is now negotiating what % of the pie goes to McGregor/UFC and what goes to Mayweather. That's actually the hardest part of the deal to make as Mayweather plays hardball.

The UFC and McGregor have already made a deal on their split of what Mayweather doesn't take. Dana is now negotiating what % of the pie goes to McGregor/UFC and what goes to Mayweather. That's actually the hardest part of the deal to make as Mayweather plays hardball.

Not just that but all the details fans never hear about, like media obligations, etc.
Plus glove size, venue & so much shit.

I hate Conor, but love rooting against him in the UFC.

hope the Mayweather fight never happens,

and anyone who likes Conor should be rooting against it.

after that fight hes done with the UFC.
You're that person who cyber stalks your ex to make sure they are failing......smh

You're that person who cyber stalks your ex to make sure they are failing......smh

?
maybe i used some big words on accident.

i am an mma fan, and while i dont like Conor, i enjoy his fights.

no true mma fan should be behind the mayweather fight,
and if someone were specifically a conor fan,
they should see this fight will be the end of his mma career.

doesnt make me a hater, or want him to fail.

i want him to succeed in mma, or fail in mma, not box.

?
maybe i used some big words on accident.

i am an mma fan, and while i dont like Conor, i enjoy his fights.

no true mma fan should be behind the mayweather fight,
and if someone were specifically a conor fan,
they should see this fight will be the end of his mma career.

doesnt make me a hater, or want him to fail.

i want him to succeed in mma, or fail in mma, not box.
Humble brag on the BIGLY words

If you want your ex to be HAPPY let him make as much money as he can and leave the sport without brain damage.

Humble brag on the BIGLY words

If you want your ex to be HAPPY let him make as much money as he can and leave the sport without brain damage.

i dont care about his happiness,

i care about watching mma fights.

may as well sit around hoping my favorite basketball player wins Powerball- whats the point?

(and not sure about your gay/ex fixation, but whatever)

Not just that but all the details fans never hear about, like media obligations, etc.
Plus glove size, venue & so much shit.

Mayweather is going to insist upon whatever he wants for all that but I could see WME/Conor ultimately being pretty 'OK' with the granular stuff. At least that is my guess.

Obviously the whopper is gross split - I'm having a hard time picturing Mayweather offering a reasonable deal. Does Mayweather really want this fight unless its a overwhelmingly favorable deal for him?

There are shadow forces behind the scenes, most will never know what all this means.

Based on his extensive history of lying I think this all but confirms he's not involved.

Anyone who is truly involved wouldn't want people to know anyways so seems like damage control by Dana to try and be relevant

I assume that everything Dana says these days is a lie.

For a while there he was behaving, but I realized that's because he wasn't talking much. Now that he's talking regularly, he's as bad, or maybe even worse than ever.

WME needs the money...this is a 600-700 million $ fight ...this could be a 240-280 mil fight for the UFC 60/40 split...WME will step in if Dana can't get the deal done...this will be the biggest fight in the history of combat sports! It will happen! WME and Mayweather will make it happen for sure!

I assume that everything Dana says these days is a lie.

For a while there he was behaving, but I realized that's because he wasn't talking much. Now that he's talking regularly, he's as bad, or maybe even worse than ever.

While I think he was truthful this time, he has upped his BS game since Lorenzo left

Back