Dana White disputes rumors that he's no longer involved in MayMac negotiations

FlyingArmbarsAllDay

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:
Lol.....Dana White was shown the fucking door!

getout.gif

Lmao dana so mad, you know he won't be involved this is all damage control

It's all bs to create headlines that promote the fight.

Too bad, giving Dana ability as promoter to make superfights happen, him out gave chances of this shit to actually exist

This is GREAT news. I doubt the fight would have gotten made without him. Not saying that if he's involved the fight gets made for sure but with him there is at least a chance.

Do people really believe Dana's role in this is anything other than getting the UFC and McGregor's contract squared away so McGregor can make a deal? Do people really believe Dana is going to be negotiating how much Floyd is going to make on this fight? lol

I hate Conor, but love rooting against him in the UFC.

hope the Mayweather fight never happens,

and anyone who likes Conor should be rooting against it.

after that fight hes done with the UFC.

Do people really believe Dana's role in this is anything other than getting the UFC and McGregor's contract squared away so McGregor can make a deal? Do people really believe Dana is going to be negotiating how much Floyd is going to make on this fight? lol

"so McGregor can make a deal"
do you think McGregor is going to be in the negotiating room, playing hardball with Floyd? Conor is an employee, he can't make any decision without the UFC's say so. Floyd is his own boss, he made that decision a decade ago.

I imagine Dana was in there acting like an ass and got laughed at.

If Dana is making this fight happen, he will need to agree to whatever Mayweather and his team want. If Dana cannot do this, then Dana isn't making this fight happen.

do you think McGregor is going to be in the negotiating room, playing hardball with Floyd? Conor is an employee, he can't make any decision without the UFC's say so. Floyd is his own boss, he made that decision a decade ago.
McGregor is an independent contractor, he doesn't work for the UFC or Dana White. If he has any sense he would have his own manager/agent representing him in the negotiations not a promoter that he's contracted to.

Did dana just shit on his bosses?

We live in a world right now where you can’t believe anything that you read

<{fry}>

I cant believe he went there. LMAO
Is there a video of this? I need to see his face while these words are coming out of his mouth.

Actually that's pretty boss. WAR DAYNA!!!

{<Mcgoat}

Neither Conor nor Floyd will be in the negotiating room. Floyd's manager and WME-IMG/UFC will do the talking.

dana try to stay in the picture .. bunch of BS anyways

Back