Dana White disputes rumors that he's no longer involved in MayMac negotiations

Hope he leaves it and that Conor comes back and fights Ferguson

Neither Conor nor Floyd will be in the negotiating room. Floyd's manager and WME-IMG/UFC will do the talking.

Floyd's representative is Al Haymon, who wouldn't abide Dana's bullshit under any circumstance.

bless u TS

tenor.gif

McGregor is an independent contractor, he doesn't work for the UFC or Dana White. If he has any sense he would have his own manager/agent representing him in the negotiations not a promoter that he's contracted to.

Conor cannot legally fight without UFC signing off & it has been known that he did (otherwise Floyd's side would not negotiate at all - Floyd even said as much)
So of course Dana/UFC are negotiating Conor's side

If that quote is all he said on the matter he forgot to say he is the one doing the deal. He didn't actually say he was.

Conor cannot legally fight without UFC signing off & it has been known that he did (otherwise Floyd's side would not negotiate at all - Floyd even said as much)
So of course Dana/UFC are negotiating Conor's side
I thought the UFC had already completed their negotiation with Conor for that fight?

I thought the UFC had already completed their negotiation with Conor for that fight?

They completed the part that gave them the rights to negotiate with Floyd & his team. it needs to make sense for both UFC & Conor to take this fight.

LMAO Dana is triggered, "What does WME know about making big fights? " lol son mind your words if you don't want to carry Mayweather's bags again

They completed the part that gave them the rights to negotiate with Floyd & his team. it needs to make sense for both UFC & Conor to take this fight.
LOL That's not even newsworthy, I haven't been paying much attention to it because it's a farce of a fight imo, but they were making it seem like the fight was close to being finalized and they were just waiting on Floyd to sign....yeah fight isn't going to happen.

Looks like the fight is off again lads.

Did dana just shit on his bosses?

<{fry}>

I cant believe he went there. LMAO
Is there a video of this? I need to see his face while these words are coming out of his mouth.

Don't hold your breath, probably wrote it on a keyboard.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...in-mcgregor-vs-mayweather-negotiations-060917

“We live in a world right now where you can’t believe anything that you read. Who else would be running the Mayweather-McGregor deal than me? What does WME know about making big fights? It’s pretty bad."

So it seems that Uncle Dana won't be going back to his old job of being Floyd's bag boy, for now. Shame.

Dana White obviously having a panic attack that Conor told WME to cut him.

LOL That's not even newsworthy, I haven't been paying much attention to it because it's a farce of a fight imo, but they were making it seem like the fight was close to being finalized and they were just waiting on Floyd to sign....yeah fight isn't going to happen.

There's too much money for both sides for this fight not to happen. WME's greediness will be to blame if this fight doesn't happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back