Dana White and Joe Rogan gone missing on social media since Nunes smashed Rousey

So egotisitically annoying.

Many of us never thought you were perfect, you were solid in a pathetically shallow talent pool.

You were good looking in a pound full of butches.

Give me a fucking break, it's no wonder people want to see her stumble.

+1.

"you clean up. You're a 10. You're beautiful" - Joe the Frog

They want to pretend it never happened, they'll be silent about it forevermore. Embarrassing the both of them

For such a defining moment in UFC history, its rather obvious that these 2 cucks are sobbing in each others arms that the hype train money printing machine Rousey career is over. The least these 2 "alpha" males could do is praise Nunes for a dominating display in a title fight. Dana hasnt made a peep and apparently Joe thinks the most important part of UFC 207 is this:

""

Not one acknowledgement from either of them about Nunes performance. Damn i hope the new owners of the UFC remove these 2 idiots.

Stalker

It hasn't even been 24 hours since the fight...besides Joe was commentating the actual fight and talked about it as it happened and immediately after it was over. Wtf do you want them to say?

reckon they overpaid tbh. Would like to see the evaluation a couple of years from now.

I would agree by a factor of 2 maybe - all the more reason it was a great year for him.

I think they are just concerned they will get sued if Rousey commits suicide.

What's weird and creepy about this is that Ronda wasn't really that much of a money train. Conor has smashed her numbers by himself. It's hard to find justification for the insane behavior around Ronda.

For such a defining moment in UFC history, its rather obvious that these 2 cucks are sobbing in each others arms that the hype train money printing machine Rousey career is over. The least these 2 "alpha" males could do is praise Nunes for a dominating display in a title fight. Dana hasnt made a peep and apparently Joe thinks the most important part of UFC 207 is this:

""

Not one acknowledgement from either of them about Nunes performance. Damn i hope the new owners of the UFC remove these 2 idiots.

joe did a 3 hour podcast about the fights the very same day you posted this bullshit you hateful cuck

""

He just did a 4 hour podcast

""

Rogan did a podcast recaping last weekend's fights where they talk about Rousey/Nunes.

""

You've missed his podcast when Rogan breaks down the whole fight?

It's not what you think. Dana hasn't said anything because he is purely business oriented and his social media is all about pushing an upcoming fight or PPV through his instagram or twitter.

Rogan on the other hand hasn't said anything on social media is because he likes to save it for his podcast so people tune in to hear his breakdown. If you want Rogan's opinion after any PPV you gotta go listen to his podcast.

Back