Dana White and Joe Rogan gone missing on social media since Nunes smashed Rousey

Why do you give a fuck what they tweet about, your life is fuckin lame if you just sit there refreshing their pages saying wtf why aren't they talking about Ronda

Disappeared into a haze of dope, coke and hookers.

Dude, it was fucking NYE last night, they should be tweeting to the masses?

Fuck sake it's been a day, and a day that they were busy indulging. Give it a minute.

I see all types of triggering here, and it's not coming from me or the other poster. LOL
I also noted liberal bitch boys try to call other people cucks cause they get called cuck so much. You poor thing.

Dude, relax. Whenever someone uses the word "cuck", I call them a cuck. Go spread your political horseshit somewhere else.

Dude, relax. Whenever someone uses the word "cuck", I call them a cuck. Go spread your political horseshit somewhere else.

Are you Joe Rogan or Dana?
I'm pretty sure the dude called them cucks (although they are shills actually). Then you heard the word cuck, got triggered cause I assume someone calls you that regularly and then you called him cuck and then called me "triggered cuck" for pointing out how bizarre your response was. LOL

Uncuck yourself, bro. And stay off the trigger.

lol the new owners are probably the ones that want it swept under the rug you dumbass
What you imply is that Dana and Rogan are puppets. Pull my strings...

Give me a toot, I'll sell you my soul
Pull my strings and I'll go far

to

From beating up Cain to accepting "not being perfect", what a spin these marketing vultures used to recoup their losses.

Here's one ad you'll never see again:

I wonder how much Pantene lost on her?

For such a defining moment in UFC history, its rather obvious that these 2 cucks are sobbing in each others arms that the hype train money printing machine Rousey career is over. The least these 2 "alpha" males could do is praise Nunes for a dominating display in a title fight. Dana hasnt made a peep and apparently Joe thinks the most important part of UFC 207 is this:

""

Not one acknowledgement from either of them about Nunes performance. Damn i hope the new owners of the UFC remove these 2 idiots.

oh holy shit people are still caring about cancer kids??? how cuckish

PS go away

to

From beating up Cain to accepting "not being perfect", what a spin these marketing vultures used to recoup their losses.

Here's one ad you'll never see again:

I wonder how much Pantene lost on her?

So egotisitically annoying.

Many of us never thought you were perfect, you were solid in a pathetically shallow talent pool.

You were good looking in a pound full of butches.

Give me a fucking break, it's no wonder people want to see her stumble.

He's gonna talk about it plenty later today, they're having a ufc 207 recap podcast with Rogan, Schaub and Bravo.

For such a defining moment in UFC history, its rather obvious that these 2 cucks are sobbing in each others arms that the hype train money printing machine Rousey career is over. The least these 2 "alpha" males could do is praise Nunes for a dominating display in a title fight. Dana hasnt made a peep and apparently Joe thinks the most important part of UFC 207 is this:

""

Not one acknowledgement from either of them about Nunes performance. Damn i hope the new owners of the UFC remove these 2 idiots.

I hate dana...but fuck joe rogan...fuck him.

"Once in a lifetime doesn't apply to Ronda Rousey. It's once ever in human history" - Joe Rogan

NO! Out of all the possible histories that could occur in the different timelines within all of the possible universes, Ronda is a once infinity occurrence within space-time.

Im sure Joe got plenty of tweets again regarding his comments about Rhonda over the weekend, so this will be his last opportunity to admit he was wrong about her. I think the truth is Rogan had the hots for Rhonda and we all know that can cloud a mans judgement like nothing else.

here they are!

Edward-Norton-Meets-Bob-In-Fight-Club-Gif.gif

Dana is happy as hell Ronda lost. One less high leverage "star" to deal with and bend over backwards for.

Dana is happy as hell Ronda lost. One less high leverage "star" to deal with and bend over backwards for.

Dana would shove his mom down a flight of stairs if it would make him a lot of money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back